Practice

This is yuzuru hanyu a famous Olympic skater that reminds me of yuri this is to show the way yuri skates in this chapter. His program starts a 40 seconds so you can fast foreword
________________________________
As I ran to the ice rink, i wanted to collapse while victor was riding his bicycle. We're almost there I thought. W finally got there and I tied my skates up put my guards on and walked on to the ice.

I did my warm up laps. Did three waltz jumps and warmed up on my jumps. I went for just a plain axle and fell. The most consistent jump of my skating career, not landed. Ugh this is gonna be a long session.

I went through my doubles and fell on many of them,I hopped out of my double loop,  flat footed my double toe and checked out late on my double flip and double lutz. Great time for triples. I popped most of my triples and fell on my triple lutz. Ugh why is it the first time I'm actually with Victor and he's watching me skat, I'm having a crappy session.

As he told me what to do I started getting really frustrated because if you didn't go so hard on me I wouldn't be having this problem.  I blushed at the thought and forced my mind to focus on what was being said.

Time skip

I stood on the side on the ice my hands resting on my hips. I just wanted to lay across the ice I was so done with today. As I stood there I felt arms go through the triangle my arms made then wrapped around my waist.

"Yuri it's okay I know part of it was my fault I'll be gentler next time okay?" He said as he let go of me. He skated around so he was facing me then he cupped my face and kissed my forehead. "Why don't we work on foot work in stead." I nodded and he took my hand and led me to the center of the ice.

"Okay your gonna do scotties into a right inside rocker to a back inside rocker then a twisle and ballet jump." He said then demonstrated. "Do it with me now. I followed his foot work and finished my n the baller jump. "Good after you come out of the ballet jump push into a right inside three rocker chac-cha and shanae turn"

He demonstrated and I followed. As we went through foot work. I started to feel better because I really like foot work it's a nice change in your program.

"You have a strong side for foot work. You look really graceful when you do it." Victor complimented.

"T-thank you." I said blushing.

Your welcome" he said before he pulled me into a short sweet kiss.

________________________________
I know I'm sorry this chapter is kinda crap while describing his skating but since I'm a figure skater it's hard to describe what we're doing with are feet so I used technical terms for each move. I'm so sorry for all the people that don't figure skate I feel bad for the crap description. ('_')

Here's a comparison of yuzuru to yuri