What Are You Doing To Me?

I was running behind Victor who was riding his bike. I groaned really why do I have to run with my skating bag my skates are so heavy! I grunted again.

"Yuri, are you okay?" Victor asked as he kept pedaling.

"Yeah." I grunted while I kept jogged. "Well um actually can I ride your bike today. Just for today though." I asked.

Victor stopped the bike and looked back at me I jogged over to him and stopped. "Fine just for today though but I want to see a clean short program today, okay?" I nodded and stood on the back of his bike.

I wrapped my arms around his torso and leaned on his back. I sniffed victors hair it smelled really good wow...Victor started pedal again and I held on tighter. I kept my lips really close to his neck, until I wanted to kiss him.

At first it was just one small kiss on the back of his neck, but then I started to suck on the skin. I didn't know what had gotten into me so I continued. Victor swerved on the bike and my lips were jerked form his skin.

"Yuri!" Victor said steadying himself as he continued to pedal.

I sighed and just leaned against his back taking in his scent.

. . .

Yuri was practicing his  short program because we had to leave for Russia in 2 days. As he finished his foot work he looked at me. Are you serious is he trying to give me a boner I told him to seduce me not give me a boner. He better save some of that for competition. I skated over to the music player and paused it.

Yuri stopped and looked at me. "Why did you stop it?" He yelled across the ice.

I motioned for him to come over and he skated over. "Yuri I don't need a boner right now, save some of that for Russia?" I said straight forward.

"What if I want to give you a boner and save some of that for the bedroom?" Yuri pouted.

I looked at him, did he really just say that? Yuri had a smirk on his face. My pants for tighter, well shit. Yuri grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer. He started to kiss me and lick my lips.

I moaned a bit before I slipped my tongue into his mouth, wait no he needs to practice. Reluctantly I pushed him away. Yuri whined and I pulled him to my chest.

"Yuri if you give me a clean short program right now we'll finish practice early and you know....then we'll go skating in the afternoon." I said with a sigh.

He nodded and took his place on the ice again and I played the music, wow what my boyfriend does, I thought as I rolled my eyes.

________________________________I'm sorry I know I don't update as often but I've been really busy with my skating practice. But I hope you enjoyed the chapter I'll be updating soon.