Seductive Dance

My stomach felt weird as I danced to the music in the dance studio. Victor decided to stay for my lesson. I hope my face didn't look weird. Every time Minako-sensei would play the music Victor would always smirk at me and shift his hand to his pocket, making my legs feel weak. I bit my lip as Minako-sensei played the music again. Every time I tried to speak it came out as a moan.

Minako-sensei stopped the music. "Yuri what's happened it's like you can't even dance today. I want it from the beginning one last time then we're done." She said before playfully tapping just below my back almost on my butt.

I bit my lip you have to be kidding me every time I move I want to cum.  Victor please can this be over.

Minako-sensei played the music again and the warm put in my stomach grew larger. Victor watched with much amusement. Fine if it's a show he wants then a show he'll get. I started to move more sensually and at every chance I could get I would smirk or make sexual eye contact. As I danced it became a lot more sexual and enticing. Victor started to give me bedroom eyes and the music finally finished.

"That's it for today, Yuri I don't know what happened today but I want you better by tomorrow." She said sternly. "Could you guys lock up for me please?" She asked.

I nodded not wanting to speak and Victor said no problem. She left thought the doors and it was just me and Victor. I let out a moan and fell to the floor. I laid there trying to catch my breath.

"V-Vi-ch-ahh-n could we go home...p-please?" I asked trying to control my voice.

Victor lifted me off the ground making me groan. He flipped a switch on the remote and I clung tighter to him and bit my lip.

"Aww is yuri trying to hold back his moans?" He said then leaning closer to my face changing his expression. "You know I don't like that."

I let out a satisfying moan to suffice his needs. "Ngh...mhm...V-Vi-chan~ can we pleeeaasse-ahh~ go home now.

Victor groaned. "Fine but I'm keeping your toy at the highest setting."

Time skip

I got home and layer on my bed Victor watching. I looked at home pleadingly. And as if he knew what I was asking for he nodded. I removed my pants and the cock ring. I instantly climaxed.

"Yuri that was quick...I wanted a show." Victor said.

I pulled the toy out with relief and I stuck my butt in the air a bit longer than I normally would.

Victor still watched with amusement. "So will you listen to me now. You don't like punishment do you?"

"I like other punishment..." I managed to say.

Victor looked at me stunned well the you'll just have to get in trouble the yuri, hopefully not soon." He said amused

________________________________
Sorry for the late update. YO I GOT MY DOUBLE LUTZ CONSISTENT NOW AND IM STARTING DOUBLE AXELS NOW!!! Sorry you guys probably don't care and don't even read this but I'm just really happy rn.