Introduction.

Picture; Kimmie.

Silent Melody.

My bed sheets quickly paint the floor

Clothes are torn, falling in darkness

Unsure, unseen, Obscure.

I feel you take me in so deep

I try not to exclaim. You try to be quiet, but

You softly whisper my name.

"You have to be quiet!" I demand

You reach forward, and tightly

Grip my hand.

Our bodies dance in harmony

Our song coming to an end

Only for the same melody

To repeat once again.

Cole had a way with words.

The mic was just inches away from his lips as his chocolate brown eyes seemed to hang hazily -- overlooking the large crowd tonight. He'd been into spoken word since he was a young teen.

As he crossed over into adulthood his words grew with a greater passion. Handsome, and tantalizing; Cole stood at six foot, six inches. He sported a beard that wrapped around his face, and to top it off he had a nice thick head full of hair. His skin color was a sweet mix of hershey's chocolate, and a twix cookie bar; woman itched -- they ached to somehow get next to him.

The mix of women, and men all snapped in appreciation as Cole thanked everyone for their time before exiting the stage.

Cole joined his sister; Kimmie, and his friend Brittany who stood in the corner watching him from the stage. "How did I do?" Kimmie shrugged. "I guess you were alright." Cole thumped Kimmie in the head causing her to laugh, and smack him in the arm.

"Sounded good to me." Brittany spoke up giving Cole a beautiful full smile. Cole returned her smile back with one of his own.

Brittany, and Cole had dated for a very short while.

Brittany was Muslim. She believed solely in being with someone who was of Islamic background, or they had to be born into the Muslim religion. Brittany, and her family do not agree with converting into a belief because you are not purely, and truly that of which you say you are.

Cole was a small exception until Brittany saw the reality of the situation. They could never honestly be together no matter how much they wanted to be. It was unrealistic, Brittany ended their relationship shortly after they had started dating, but her and Cole still tried to remain friends.

Seeing woman constantly fall to Cole's feet was aggravating. Admittedly he was handsome, and head strong, but girls out here we're lookin' super thirsty. They were asking him to come to their

home, so that he could do spoken word "privately."

It was a warm Friday evening; just a day before the trio would have to fly from Massachusetts to San diego, California. Cole had previously graduated high school, and taken a small break before getting into a program to become an EMT.

He worked long hours, but had since decided to get into a medical school. Dr. Cole Toashez had a nice ring to it. Brittany was in a financial aid program, and had decided to go for fashion, and Kimmie had received a full ride due to her academic perseverance in high school.

Kimmie wanted so badly to learn business administration.

------------------------------------------