[4]

Picture: Liddia
---------------------------

It was rainy and wet out today. Kimmie had somehow caught a cold. She stayed curled up within the realm of her blankets. Only emerging when she had to pee. Kimmie had just drifted off to sleep when she smelled soup.

"Here."

Alex placed a spoon in the bowl before setting down a large bundle of balloons. It had to be at least 20 of them. Kimmie eyed the writing on them. They all said happy birthday. Had she received those? Or was she giving them away?

Kimmie assumed she had received them as she dumped out a bucket load of birthday cards onto her bed.

"Happy Birthday Alex."

"Preciate it."

"How old are you now?"

"21"

"You doing anything special?" Kimmie blew her nose. Alex gave her a disgusted look. "You really are sick huh? Yes. I do have something planned, maybe if you are not sick this weekend you can join."

Kimmie coughed a little. "No shit. Thank you for the soup. What are you doing for your b-day?"

Alex shrugged. "I'm actually not sure. It was planned for me. " Kimmie smiled "Awe, that's cute. Shae planned something?" Alex shook her head. "Nah, she's got something private for us. A few of my other lady friends planned my weekend though. Shae is a little hot headed about it, but she's going too."

Kimmie eyed Alex's balloons again.

Just now realizing how popular she was. "Your ladies friends?" Alex didn't respond opening up one of her many cards. A light pink g-string fell from the envelope. "Shae would crack my dome if she would have seen seen that.

Alex bent down picking the g string up reading the card. Whoever the card was from, they had written a lot.

Kimmie slurped her soup a little --blowing her nose again.

"I should tell on you." Kimmie spoke.

Alex laughed. "For what? I didn't write it." Kimmie licked the back of the spoon. "Accepting letters for these college hoes." Kimmie commented eating some more soup. It was actually really good.

Alex put down that particular card; Opening another one. A gift card slipped out, and onto the floor. "Turn up. I love food." Alex spoke happily putting the card in her back pocket. Kimmie smiled.

Since Kimmie had been getting close to Shae lately, Alex was speaking more to her.

From what she could see. Alex was a sweetheart. Down to earth, with a friendly disposition.Alex read three more cards before putting them away. "I got class. Feel better." Alex glanced at Kimmie before leaving their dorm.

Kimmie downed the remainder of the soup getting up to place the bowl on Alex's dresser.

Curious, Kimmie pulled the dresser open that Alex had put all the cards in. She pulled one free. It was the one that had, had the g string in it. With a kiss on the side of the card it read;

Happy Birthday Alex!

#LeoNation!

I hope you are pleased with my gift as much as I am pleased to give it. How does it feel to be 21? I just wanted to say yeah -- I respect that you have a girl, but I've never been much for following the rules that apply, but I'll do that for you..I guess.

You are incredibly fucking sexy.Is it a little much to tell you that I want to run my tongue along your abs?Your arms look nice, and strong.. I wish you could lift me high above your head.. I want to feel your lips against mine...Wouldn't that be a wonderful,and better present for you?

Hope you enjoy your party this week. See you then.

Nessa

Kimmie let out a laugh If she had so much respect for Alex's relationship. Even a little, Then why in the hell would she put your panties in an envelope.

She was a damn lie.

Kimmie shoved the card back into Alex's drawer. Dehydrated fem. Kimmie shook her head blowing her nose she pulled the cover over her head trying to go back to sleep.

--------------------------------------------

"You better?" Cole and Shae asked in unison.

It was a sunny Wednesday. Kimmie still carried a box of Kleenexes with her just in case. "Almost." Kimmie answered getting ready to take a seat beside Shae.

"I will stab you if you get me sick. I have to show these hoes what's what this weekend."

"I thought you weren't into big crowds."

"What's this weekend?" Cole asked.

"I will be this weekend, and its Alex's 21st birthday party. These women up here are really messy. I thought they were bad in high school, but they are really testing me. Alex had 50 balloons on Monday. I wanted to pop every single of them." Shae looked aggravated.

"Maybe you should have got with someone who was fugly?" Kimmie suggested stealing a fry from Shae's plate.

"Where is the party gonna be at?" Kimmie eyed Shae chewing up another fry that she'd taken.

"I'll tell you Friday because I'm not really sure yet."  

“Cole”

both Kimmie and Shae looked over to see a girl standing above Cole. She didn't look real.

[Cole]

“Can I speak to you?” Liddia stared down into his eyes. He'd been doing as his Pop instructed. He didn't want her as badly as he had previously, but that didn't mean he wasn't still curious about how she felt.

“I'll catch up with you two a little later. Take care of your cold Sis.”

“Bye Cole.” Both Shae and Kimmie bid him farewell.

Cole fell into stride with Liddia.

“What's going on?”

“I'll show you in a second.”

They were halfway across the campus when Liddia made a right turn into the parking lot. Her car was smoking. It had overheated.

“Can you kinda look around under there? I didn't get very far off the lot before it started to smoke.”

“Pop the hood.”

Cole took a moment to look around. It wasn't long before he spotted a hole in one of the top hoses.

“A temporary fix would be to plug it up. You’d still have to get another hose. I'll grab something to plug it up with though.”

It took Cole all of fifteen minutes to walk to his car, and back.

He plugged the hole, and had Liddia start her car again.

No smoke.

Cole slammed the hood shut. Lidda walked toward Cole looking up at him. “I thank you.”

Cole looked down at her giving her a smile. “What made you come find me? I'm sure you had other help.”

Lidda blessed him with a beautiful smile before pressing her lips against his. In a sweet mind numbing kiss. Her tongue played with his, her own sweet lips molding around his bottom lip. She lightly sucked it before pulling away.

Cole was in a little bit of a daze watching as she pulled her driver side door open.

“ I wanted to make sure that you could follow directions. You'd make for an excellent slave.” Liddia purred teasingly

Cole stared hard a Liddia. His pupils dilated from the lustful energy she’d transferred with her enticing kiss.

“See you in class?”Lidia didn't wait for a response as she climbed into her driver side pulling off and out of the school park lot.

---------------------------------