[6]

This portion of the story is a little interactive, it requires your participation. :)

Explicitly Included. Girl X Girl.

-----------------------------------

Kimmie emerged from the bathroom still processing the fact that Alex had seen her naked.

Why had she been so embarrassed? Why was Alex embarrassed? Or was that embarrassment ? Shae had pranced around in her panties, and bra during the span of two hours while looking for an outfit.

Kimmie was cool that whole time.

Kimmie had even had Shae help zip her up in a dress she'd tried on. Why was this significantly different?

Kimmie's thoughts hit the ground with a bang when she saw Alex walk through the dorm room door. Her blood quickly shot hotly throughout her entire body. Butterflies filled her internally and fully.

All the time she had spent with Alex in this room, and she had never truly looked at her the way she was looking right now. She had taken account that Alex was indeed attractive, but Alex had a sex appeal that illuminated her as an entirety.

Alex was looking mighty fine. Edible.

Alex's light brown loc's  stayed twist behind her head in a low ponytail

Alex's light brown loc's stayed twist behind her head in a low ponytail. A leather gray jacket hung from her shoulders pieced together with a plain white tee. Gray hammer pants hung from her hips. Completed with a pair of light brown timberland's on her feet

Alex almost seemed to be reading her mind as she gave Kimmie a very subtle flirty smiled. A smile that she had never seen before. Alex had only just begun talking to her since she'd been chilling with Shae lately.

"Je sais ce que tu penses." Alex softly said to Kimmie. Kimmie didn't know what she said, and she didn't care what it was. She just sounded good saying it.

"You look nice Kimmie." Alex complimented as a knock hit the door. Alex turned to get it, and It was Shae.

Their eyes instantly locked. Shae had a bewildered look in her eyes as she took Alex in. "Got damn Babe." Shae spoke breathlessly. Alex smiled down at Shae putting her forehead to hers. "You look beautiful mon amour." Alex complimented giving her a light kiss on her lips.

Shae smiled appreciative of both the compliment, and kiss.

"Kimmie, you look good girl."

Kimmie only smiled. "Thank you. You look gorgeous too Shae." Kimmie had told Shae to buy this beautiful red dress. It was elegant. It stopped just above her knees, and it flailed behind her when she walked.