[3]

Picture; Shae.

[Cole]

It was Sunday morning, the next day when Cole shot his Dad a text.

To Dad

Man. I just lied over some pussy

From Dad

Lol. If U have to lie is it worth it?

To Dad

No. She just looks good.

From Dad

I lead you better than that.

To Dad

I know.

Cole's phone suddenly rang in his hand.

"Yo pop."

"Son, I'm going to put it like this. You have a left hand, and you have right hand. Take care of it yourself."

"She's all of those things that you told me to look for Pop." Cole smiled behind the phone expecting to get cussed out for saying some bullshit like that.

"I can guarantee you that she is not, and I have not met the girl."

"She's smart and she is beautiful." Cole teased.

"She's a smart hoe. She's probably beautiful I don't doubt it. I've seen your type. Take care of it yourself. Stay away from her. It's a trap. Focus on your studies. Love you son." The line soon went dead.

Cole turned his phone to face him as he searched google for something to help take care of his little issue..

[Cole/Kimmie]

A fruit roll-up hung freely from Cole's lips as he inched over to the table his sister, and Shae were seated at. Kimmie was half awake with a fist pushed into her left cheek. Shae was likely doing homework because of the notebook and textbook that sat flush against the table top

"How's it going ladies?"

Kimmie gave a loud yawn in response.

"I'm so screwed man. I have a report due in the next ten minutes." Shae raked a hand through her short bob without a glance up."

"Over what?" Cole asked as he swiped Kimmies elbow causing her head to smash into the steel table top. Kimmie let out a shrill scream picking her head up quickly, as blood came pouring from her nose.

Shae looked over to see what Kimmie was yelling about. Cole got up to go grab some napkins

"It's broken."

" Its broken." Kimmie repeated several times as she grabbed her nose. Blood poured easily onto her clothes, and onto the table.

"Nurse's office now." Shae shoved her things into her backpack getting up to direct Kimmie as Cole ran over with a handful of napkins. "Shit, I'm sorry Sis." Shae punched Cole hard in his arm. "Dude, you need to chill. I really think you broke her nose. Hold your head back Kimmie."