Epilogue.

Spring quickly breezed in, and Cole and Kimmie returned home without Shae. It wasn't until the Summer did Shae finally agree to meet the parents. By that time much had happened. Kimmie seemed to lose herself in Alex once her and Ashanti split.

It was back to meaningless sex on Alex's end, but Kimmie sought after more, but had no idea how to get it because Alex at this point was no longer adamant about being in a relationship, and decided to let things flow in her life.

Kimmie begin trying to evolve into what Alex described as her ideal type, but Alex wanted no parts of it. She only wanted be involved with Kimmie only as far as friendship goes. Upon hearing that Kimmie went a little berserk and beat up Alex.

They were split up, and no longer allowed to be within fifteen steps of each other.

Upon meeting Kimmie and Coles parents. They agreed that Shae indeed was a great catch. Cole in turn met Shae's family. It's taking time for them to warm up to the idea of Shae beginning a new relationship with someone different,but they were willing to be more understanding to what her heart wants. Shae was also signed to a contract to get her singing career poppin'.

After Brittany had tried to have sex with Cole that night She didn't speak with him again. It wasn't until they were on summer break did Cole's feelings for Shae prove to be to much for Brittany to handle. They agreed it would be best to give each other space.

That space created distance, and distance forced them to finally let each other alone.

Liddia tried pressing her luck once more before school let out. It didn't work.

Only Five more years of school left for Cole

Two years for Kimmie

Shae has since decided to drop out, and move into her singing.

And Alex? You know she still running around.

Bea.

If you enjoyed this story. I'm glad!

I have 21 books on my page. Most of which are completed. My newest book "Bitch Betta Have My $$$" will be available to read January 2017. Until then stay tuned!

Also If you want follow Shae. Find out how she met Alex and later on Found something special with her. Hell find out how Shae came to be who she is in my Humorous New book;

Caution to the Wind

Synopsis

"It's impossible" said pride. "Its risky." said experience. "It's pointless." says reason.

"Give it a try." whispered the heart.

Shae has no reason to question life's journey. Her main concern is not to be like her Mother. Previously pregnant by two different men, and one baby on the way. With a Dad who's an infamous street pharmacist, a slew of half brothers, and one full blooded sister. Shae's life has been anything BUT normal.

It's not until an Alexia Russo becomes more than appealing to her does her main concern seem less concerning. They have been attending the same Oakwood High School for the past two and three years, and never saw the need for a formal greeting.

Shae never thought she'd have to question her sexuality what with her boyfriend Donovan, and her many MALE celebrity interests. Never had she ever had a crush so beyond her control. Its out of Shae's nature to stride this path, but will Shae set caution to the wind anyway and set a new standard for herself, her high school, and her already dysfunctional family?

Grow up and get to know Shae in her life of self discovery in; Caution to the wind

------

Preview;

Nobody was around.

I could just taste it, and noone would know.

My ten year old eyes eyed the smoky white powder on the the glass dining room table in the living room. I had just walked in the house from the school bus, and there it lie.

Looking readily available.

My eyes darted around the small apartment. No one still?

I licked my index finger to wet it. The adrenaline rushing through my brain and body was so loud that I had tuned everything around me out. I collected just a small bit on my moisten fingertip.

It didn't look like a whole lot, but the effects of just a small gram were exhilarating.

Well, at least that's what I'd overheard my Dad's clients say. I'd been wanting to try it ever since then.

I was almost ready to taste it until I felt a hard slap to my mouth that had my teeth click against each other.   

Love Bea,