[12]

The week came to an end quickly.

I was immediately swamped with both homework and tests. At first I was intentionally ignoring Alex. Not being there when she was, and whenever we were in the room together I’d put my ear buds in.

Now I was too busy to try to ignore her.

I was lying on my stomach typing an essay when she came over to my side of the room. We had been sitting in silence for two hours prior to this and now she wanted to some attention. I felt her grab my ass and bite it.

“Alex, fuck off seriously.”

“Why you talking to me like that?”

“Don't touch me. Leave me alone.”

“Why you actin?” Alex sat down beside my bed eyeing me.  

She suddenly pulled my laptop from me. “I’m talking to you.” I gave her a look full of irritation “Why are you being childish?” I questioned.

Alex shoved my laptop to the side. “I’m not about to be around here walking on eggshells because you are to pissy to talk. So speak to me.”

Was she joking?

“I don’t want you to touch me.”

“You said that twice, but what else is wrong, cause i’m not touching you, but you still mad.”

“Well this isn't right Shae is still feeling you, and we are close. It's not cool what you are doing.”

Alex nodded. “I see your perspective, but Kimmie she know already.”

I thought about that. Shae hasn’t really spoken to me lately. Was that why?

“How?”

“On break we talked a lot. We talked about a lot of shit that happened between us. Then after a while I told her I ate your pussy.”

My heart stopped. “What did she say?”

“She cried.” Alex sighed. “She cussed me out saying I was just trying to get back at her for kissing Cole, but I didn’t plan to eat you out. I was just hurting, and honestly, I didn’t think you’d let me considering you said you ain't never really been with a female.” Alex shrugged.

“Shit, she’s probably mad at me. Why do you keep doing this then?”

I was upset. Shae was cool as hell, but I knew this would put a strain on our friendship. If she still considered me to be her friend.

“Probably, and I told you why.”

“No. I mean if you know that hurt her why continue.”

Alex shrugged. “It sounds stupid, but I get horny. You clean. I trust you. Why not? I’ gonna chill though. I actually asked Shae if we could try to get back together before winter break was over.”

I laid to my side looking at Alex. She had so much shit going on in her head. I could tell by the way her eyes were darting around. “I thought you told me about how you guys had run your course.”

“I know, but I can’t see myself without Shae, but I already know she is gonna say no. At first she was ready right than to make this thing right again. Now she’s hesitant. Why she hesitating? Because she likes Cole.” Alex answered her own question sadly.

Alex used her thumb to wipe away a tear like it wasn't there. “What is it about him that I can’t pull her from?”

Later on that night I stepped outside to call Shae. It got to the third ring. I was about to hang up till she picked up.