[5]

Picture; Brittany

Brittany sneered stabbing Cole once more with the crochet needle. "Stab me one more time." Cole challenged Brittany with a smug smile. Brittany giggled pinning up the sleeves of the vest.

Brittany majored in fashion, and one of their current projects was to make one article of clothing. Brittany choose a vest. It was simple, and she could do it within a few hours. She had asked Cole to stand in as her model.

Currently she was sowing on three buttons.

"Why couldn't you have just chosen a zipper?" Cole winced when she stabbed him again in the chest.

"Because I wanted to do buttons. Now hold still."

Brittany cut the excess string from the buttons before having him take it off.

"Now I just have to finish up the design." Brittany laid the cloth across her bed. "I got a sandwich from the caf earlier when it was open. I know you are probably hungry being here for two hours." Brittany handed it to Cole scooting back on her bed.

Cole took it. "I'm gonna need more than this to salvage the pain I just went through." Cole took a seat beside Brittany as he bit into the food.

"Poor baby,you must be in so much pain." Brittany teased.

Cole finished up his sandwich watching Brittany cut up a pattern for the vest. "So, what do you do with the clothes afterward?" Brittany shrugged. "I don't know. I guess I can throw it away. Unless you want it?"

"I'll take it."

"Put it on again. I'm gonna finish up the sides. Cole sighed as Brittany giggled. "You need to hurry it up. It's gonna be 12 in another 30 minutes. Where is Jenny?" Brittany squat to finish up the left side first. "With her boyfriend." Brittany shrugged.

Jenny was Brittany's roommate; of whom was also a Muslim, but she ignored the dating rule.

"I don't know why she just doesn't abandon it. It's not like she cares about eternal happiness. They have sex too." Brittany frowned in disgust. " If her family finds out she's damned to hell, and outcasted."

"What if it's not about the sex. What if she does love him?"

"If you love somebody why does sex have to be a part of it? I get it. It feels good, but what benefit do you get from it if you aren't married to the person? I just don't understand." Brittany pushed her hair to one side as she tugged harder on the thread.

The only time she was allowed to remove her Hijab was in the peace of her own home.

"If you love somebody why can't sex be apart of it? It's intimate."

Brittany laughed shaking her head. "I have to say I strongly disagree. Very few people have sex, because it's intimate, or sacred. They do it because they can't wait. They get horny, and blah. Its stupid. If I can wait til I meet my husband. Then why can't they? Women have no self control these days"

Cole laughed,"Talk to me again after you've had some dick in you."

Brittany's face redden as she slapped him in his leg. 'God Cole. Shut up." Cole laughed again. "Brittany is 11:54pm. I'm gonna have to spend the night here" Brittany cut another piece of thread off the vest.

"Sorry Cole. I didn't think i'd take this long"

It wasn't until after 12:10am when Brittany had finally finished up. She cut the last piece of thread before taking the vest off completely. "Just hand me a cover. i'll sleep on the floor."