[1]

Picture: Alex

Kimmie's eyes shot open as a loud obnoxious alarm sounded off in their dorm room.

Kimmie let out a breath from within the warm comfort of her blanket. Pushing the sheets over only enough to peek out. Kimmie glanced at Alex's clock to see that it was 5:00am. The school didn't host its first classes until after 7:30am. So what possessed her to set her alarm for that early.

Kimmie eyed Alex watching her sit up, yawn, and stretch.

She stood not to long after that. At this point Kimmie realized that this was the first time she was really seeing her. She and Shae went to spend time with each other over the weekend. So Kimmie was left to get acquainted with the room in addition to her family sized bag of Cheetos.

Kimmie shut her eyes quickly when Alex turned her head to see if she'd woken her.

She had just met the girl -- barely knew her. It'd be a little weird to get caught scanning her. Kimmie opened her eyes again when she felt it was "safe". Alex stood tying her lengthy loc's into a black, and white bandana.

Gray sweat's hung low on her hips. Alex was very niiice with three I's. She had to be about 5'7, because Cole too towered Kimmie's small stature. Alex was a medium build, with a small set of full lips that fit her face.

She was the color of coffee after you put that first shot of creamer in.

Kimmies eyes slowly made their way down -- out of her own control it felt like. Her stomach was cut into a prominent six pack. A pair of gray sweats hung low on Alex hips showing off her  V that she'd spent a year trying to achieve.

She was a fitness fanatic.

Her mini fridge in the corner did not have one lick of junk inside. Grapes maybe, but nothing artificial. No added sugar. On her feet she'd laced up some all black shoes. What kind? Not sure.

Kimmie pulled her eyes away when a white wifebeater broke her view. Alex also had on a black sports bra. An area she was not very prominent in. A cup maybe?

Caught. Kimmie thought as she met Alex's unsmiling face.

Alex only winked while bending to scoop up a nike duffel bag before leaving.

Kimmie yanked her comforter down over her face blushing. Good job Kimmie. Way to be awkward. Kimmie went back asleep for the next hour before getting up to take a shower for her first class.

It was Sci-Lit at 8:30am.

Kimmie avoided getting her hair wet in the shower. Even a drop of water would make her hair frizz the fuck out. Kimmie cut the shower off once she'd completely rinsed the soap off. She got out, dried herself off, and wrapped a towel around herself before walking out into the room.

Alex came abruptly waltzing in covered in sweat.

Pulling her now wet wife beater over her head she used it to wipe her face. Small beads of sweat raced down her body. Tumbling down the stairs of her abs before disappearing into the waistband of her sweat pants.

Kimmie shifted her vision to herself putting lotion on her feet, ankles, and legs.

She was feeling a little self conscious about being in a just a towel. She'd spent the last years of her life probably around plenty of studs, and females in just a towel.

What was different? Kimmie wondered shaking her head at her own insecurities.

Alex didn't give her a glance as she made her way into the bathroom. The door softly clicked shut behind her. Kimmie dropped the plush white towel to the ground pulling on a pair of panties as the shower started.

Kimmie eyed her phone screen for the weather. The high today was 94. Kimmie tugged on a pair of white denim shorts, and a light brown tank top.

Kimmie now had thirty five minutes before her first class.

She took out the packet that the dormitory advisor had handed her Saturday evening. Signing it. Kimmie tore off her portion. Where was the cafeteria? And why the hell hadn't they put a map on this thing?

Stupid.

What university does not offer a map. It was a large campus, with 7,000+ students.

"What's that?" Kimmie heard Alex's voice from behind her. "It's just a packet telling me about the school." Kimmie looked up to see Alex brushing her teeth. Her light brown eyes seem to light up a little.

Alex smirked a little, "No. What did you spray."

"Uhh."

Kimmie had been using the same perfume for about two years, and still had not taken the initiative to read the name. Glancing at it. "Sweet pink bay. Why?" Alex pulled the tooth brush from the side of her cheek.

"Nothing. You smell nice." Alex complimented.

"Thank you." Alex only nodded turning on her heels to walk back toward the bathroom. She wore another white wife beater paired with black basketball shorts.

"Alex, where is the cafeteria?" Kimmie slightly yelled to her.

"You can go with me. I'm headed that way. When is your first class?"

" 8:30."

Alex emerged from the bathroom again. Grabbing a black book bag out the corner she shifted it to one shoulder. Kimmie grabbed her polka dotted shoulder bag walking ahead of Alex. Alex shut the door behind them locking their room up.

"Tu sens bon." Alex spoke softly in another language.

"What?" Kimmie questioned Alex as they walked side by side.

"I said you smell good." Kimmie looked over at Alex whose eyes seemed to blaze quite a bit. It was funny, the scent was doing something to her internally.

"You actually actually paid attention during your foreign language electives?" Kimmie wondered handing the sign portion of the packet to the advisory woman. Who smiled thanking her.

"My Mom's birth place is Piedmont, in Italy. I didn't take an elective." Alex suddenly gripped Kimmie's upper arm firmly steering her toward the cafeteria. The line stretched out the caf doors.

"I guess I'll just starve today."

"You want a granola bar?" Alex didn't bother to hear Kimmie's response. Unzipping her bookbag she tossed it to her.

"I'm gone. I'm late " Alex chucked up the deuces walking away. She left Kimmie standing there to get lost all by herself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author comments: So I have this perfume I wear to work. I've had it for going on two years now. My patients will ask me what it is, and I still have NO idea. I tell them that it's blue in the bottle, so it must be called Blue? Im horrible lol

By the way.. The only thing that is the same about this story is the introduction. Everything else is different ... so forget what you heard about the characters previously, they are different as well. For this story to flow correctly I had to move some things around :)

Love you guys.

Bea. <3