[13]

Short & Sweet.. Longer Update Later

Bea 

---------

"Don't do this!" Brittany shrieked at me one night after school. I had let just opened the door to let her in.

"Huh?"

"Cole, I love you." Brittany told me seriously.

I didn't know how I felt about Brittany anymore honestly. I cared for her enough to still have her around. So that counted for something.. I guess.

"Britt."

Brittany pushed herself against me. The cold from the outside weather still clung to her body, but her lips were nice and warm.

I returned her kiss.

For a year I'd wanted to taste her lips. For so long I had wanted to know what it was like, but I felt nothing from it. Not like I thought I would. I can't lie I was disappointed.

I pulled away.

"Stop Brittany. Think about what you are doing. Allah would disapprove." I wasn't sure how that worked, but I knew a few things.

"If Jennifer can. So can I." Brittany pulled me to her lips once more. The blood rushed from my brain. It had been two weeks since I'd last had sex, and would probably be longer as I had agreed to take things slow with Shae.

I pulled away from Brittany. My dick stuck straight out. "Brittany go." I used her shoulders to steer her, and walk her toward the door.

"Cole, please." she shrugged me off her shoulders.

"I'm not doing that. I will not let you do this. No. Go." Brittany unraveled her hijab first -- her hair falling slowly to her lower back.

"Brittany."

I begged as I watched her start to undress. First her top than her skirt. Her body was exactly how I'd fantasized.Exotic, curvy, and soft looking. All those nights I'd spent wondering, and catching a quick nut when I thought about her, and here she was standing in front of me ready to fuck.

I forced myself to think.

"Brittany, I care about you." I went to pick her up clothes. "Show me how much." Brittany said softly. Her panties hit the floor as I was scooping her outfit into my arms.

I looked up, and regretted it as I felt my dick stiffen at her nude body. She took my hand walking me over to my bed.

I followed weakly.

"Brittany don't do this." she shoved me to my back onto the bed. I sat up quickly. With a hand to my chest she pushed me down again. Climbing on top of me she untied my sweatpants pulling them down on my hips.

"Brittany,no not like this."

Her lips touched mine in an intimate kiss hushing my words. Her soft delicate hands and fingers slowly tugged at my erection. I was so turned on. I guess at the fact that my dream was coming true here.

I kissed her back letting her stroke me before I rolled her to her back. I was careful with her as I kissed her neck. She moaned from the sensation that my lips gave as they pressed against her warm skin.

She smelled wonderful.

I took my time with her. I had Brittany nice and wet before I ever rolled the condom down. I looked down at her. Some part of my brain was still working. I took note of her expression.

She looked scared.

I sat back. Erect and all. I couldn't do this as much I had always wanted to. I cared about to much to be her first "Brittany you need to leave."

Tears of pain, and embarrassment quickly rolled down her cheeks. "You doing me like that Cole?" She spoke as she pulled her clothes back on.

"I care about you too much to hurt you like that. This is suppose to be a special time for you. I can't promise it will be as special to me as it will be to you."

Brittany began to wrap her hijab. "So what does that mean Cole. How can you care about me if you do this?"

----