Chapter Three

Blake in MM

"Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could." – Louise Erdrich

~
Allison
"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
~

"Please let me go." I cried out trying to escape the tight grip that my uncle had on me.

"You thought you could just leave me." He grinned. "I thought we had something special."

I cried...screaming loud hoping someone would hear me.

He started kissing me, I moved my head trying to avoid his lips coming in contact with mines but he just continued to kiss me... He held down my arms with one hand and started to unbuckle my jeans with the other...by then we were naked...I tried fighting back but he was too strong.

"Please don't do this to me again." I cried.

"Shut the fuck up, you know I've loved you since forever and you're ruining this special moment." He slapped me.

"Please..."

He slid his hand down to where my private area was...he started fingering me causing me to cry even more.

"You like that." He smirked.

"Stop it please, why are you doing this to me." That same line kept running through my head as he rammed his penis inside of me causing me to scream.

"No...Rob, please stop...please...I'm begging you." I cried

I woke up to two human figures standing over me. I noticed that it was Alyssa and Julissa. I wiped the tears that I felt on my face and stared at them as their face became worried. "Ally are you alright," Alyssa said.

"Why did that dream feel so real?" I thought to myself.

"Yes I'm fine just had a bad dream."

"Who's rob?" Julissa and Alyssa asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You were talking to a Rob, in your dream, did he do something to you?" Alyssa asked.

"It's nothing can we please change the subject," I didn't know if I should tell her about my past because I didn't know if I trusted her to keep this kind of secret and not tell Julissa or Nick.

"Julie, can I speak to Allison for a second," Alyssa said, gesturing her to the door.

"Go ahead, I'm not here." Julissa sat down.

"Get the fuck out Julissa." Alyssa pushed her out the door.

"You don't have to push me, I was just kidding." Julissa stood outside.

~

"Allison you know that you can tell me anything right?" Alyssa looked at me.