Chapter Four

Alyssa in MM

"Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you've been together, it's all about how much you love each other every day."

Blake

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." ~ Marilyn Monroe  

~

          I WAKE TO see a girl sleeping next to me... I honestly don't remember what happened last night. "Wake up." I shook her.

She rubbed her eyes and stared at me. "Last night was fun," She smiled at me.

"Sure... what's your name again?"

"Fuck you...my name is Bailey," She pulled the covers from over her.

"Well Bailey please get out."

"You're a jerk, go to hell Blake," She stormed out of my room.

I chuckled to myself. "Hopefully my parents aren't home, because I do not want to hear what they have to say about this," I thought to my self.

I pulled out my weed that was stashed on the side of my bed and began to roll it up.

~

"Blake, open up," I heard my dad outside my door.

"Fuck...Fuck...Fuck" I thought to myself, I'm higher than a kite right now.

"I'm sleeping dad, leave me alone," I said loud enough for him to hear me.

"Blake, I'm not going to tell you again to open up the door."

I got up from my bed and opened the windows so the smoke could escape my room, I took a deep breath before opening the door.

"Blake, didn't I tell you not to smoke in my damn house."

I shook my head not even listening to a single word he said.

"Are you even listening to me?" My dad snapped his fingers in my face.

"I'm hearing you perfectly fine dad, I'm sorry about that," I chuckled.

"Why are you laughing? There isn't anything funny about this, and who was that girl leaving out your room this morning?" He gave me that look... that look where you have to rethink the decisions you have made in your life.

"Kailey... whatever her name is, we were just hanging out," I smiled.

"Why do you keep doing this?"

"Doing what?" I was so confused on what he was trying to imply here.

"Disobeying my rules, I give you simple rules to follow, I know you're an adult now and I'm trying to give you some space, but if you can't follow these simple rules then I think you should leave."

"I said I was sorry...Dammit"

"Watch your mouth," My dad slapped me across the face.

"Please leave away from my door, your presence is making me angry," I said, shutting the door in his face. I could hear him yelling at me from the other side of my door but I just blocked him out and continued smoking my blunt.

~

Julissa

I walked inside my house to see my mom and dad sitting on the couch having a conversation about something. "Hey, guys," I said as I walked over and gave them both a hug.