Chapter Seven

"If you feel lost, disappointed, hesitant, or weak, return to yourself, to who you are, here and now and when you get there, you will discover yourself, like a lotus flower in full bloom, even in a muddy pond, beautiful and strong." ~ Masaru Emoto

~

Blake

"She made broken look beautiful
and strong look invincible.
She walked with the Universe
on her shoulders and made it
look like a pair of wings." ~ Ariana Dancu

~

I've been thinking about Allison since nick brought her up... I've noticed a lot of things about her... a sweet innocent girl who was broken inside. she reminded me a little of Kelly. Kelly was my little sister, she was so nice to everyone, everyone loved her... but no one knew that she was depressed, she always had a smile on her face so nobody assumed that she was getting bullied. she killed herself two years ago, it took a huge tole on our whole family, I was depressed for months , I wished I knew what was going on in her life and maybe I could've stopped this.

~

I laid in my bed looking up at the ceiling, I was interrupted from my thoughts when my mother and father barged in my room.

"I cant have any privacy around here...can I?" I yelled.

"You can have your own privacy when you move out." my father said.

"I should start locking my door so you guys can stop barging in my room whenever you like." I said.

"I'm getting tired off your bullshit Blake, I think you should get out." my father looked at me.

was he really kicking me out.

".... stop playing." I looked at them.

my mother stared at me not saying a word.

"Mom?"

"I think your father is right... I cant keep taking up for you if you're just going to keep doing the same thing." my mother looked at me.

"If that's the way you guys feel than I will leave... some parents you guys are." I grabbed a bag out of my closet and started packing my personal items.

"I hope you guys have a nice life... I bet Kelly would be disappointed in you guys." I looked at them.

"Please don't bring Kelly into this Blake, she has nothing to do with you being selfish and only caring about yourself." my mother replied.

"You know what... fuck both of you." I looked directly into my mother eyes. "I bet you guys never cared about me."

before I knew I felt a stinging sensation explode across my face.

"Don't ever talk to me like that... i'm your mother and you're going to show me some respect."

"Get the fuck out Blake and don't think about coming back." my father said.

I grabbed my bag and walked towards my door not before turning around and flicking them off.

I called up nick and told him I needed to crash at his place for a couple of days so I could gather up some cash and go find my own place... I cant believe my parents kicked their own son out... fuck them anyways... I don't need them... I don't need anyone.

~

Allison

I woke up to someone knocking on my room door.