Chapter Sixteen

"I think scars are like battle wounds - beautiful, in a way. They show what you've been through and how strong you are for coming out of it." ~ Demi Lovato

~

Alyssa

"You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them. " ~ Maya Angelou

~

I woke up with the worst headache. I had no idea what happened last-night and how I ended up at Allison's house and in her bed at that.

I sat up in her bed.

"My stomach is not feeling so splendid right now." I mumbled.

Before I could make it to the bath room, I started throwing up all over her floor.

I rubbed my stomach.

All I could remember is hanging out with the guys and everything after that just vanished from my memory.

I made my way into the bathroom so I could throw up some more.

Allison came into the bathroom.

She held up my hair while rubbing my back.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Not really." I said, "My stomach is so fucked up right now."

"You got drunk last night."

"What do you mean?" I looked up at her as I wiped my mouth, "I don't even remember that."

"Yeah, Blake dropped you off over here but I don't know what happened before that, only that you got drunk and wanted to come over here."

"Please tell me your mom wasn't home." I covered my eyes in embarrassment.

"She's the one that told me to get you to bed."

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe she saw me drunk."

"Its okay Alyssa." I rubbed her back, "She gets that you're an adult and want to do adult things."

"I know, but it's just weird for my own aunt to see me drunk."

I turned back to the toilet to throw up some more.

"Ugh I feel like crap." I whined.

"I'll go get you something to suit your stomach."

She walked out of the bathroom.

I was still sitting on the floor.

I want to know everything that went down last night. I pray I didn't do anything embarrassing.

Allison came back with a cup of water and a banana.

"Thank you."

I peeled the banana.

I honestly hated bananas but I knew that it would help my stomach.

I took a sip from the water.

"Lets get you back to bed."

She helped me off the floor and walked me back to her bed.

"You are honestly the best you know that Allison." I looked at her.

"It's nothing. I'm just trying to make sure you were okay." She sat at the edge of the bed.

"Allison are you okay?" I asked.