PROLOGUE

*

"People fall in love in mysterious ways, its all part of the plan"

-Ed Sheeran-

*

VANCOUVER,

BRITISH COLUMBIA,

CANADA.

December, 2016.

The snow dropped slowly on the glass window pane of the top floor of the 'Rain Advertising' building which stood in the west of Vancouver city, BC, Canada.

The building was of steel and had around 20 stories with the words 'RAIN ADVERTISING' hanging in the front of the building. It had gates surrounding it with gardens and a fountain with a pebbled path leading to the entrance.

People walked around the lobby or the first floor of the building, waiting for appointments and carrying files to lord knows where.

Outside the building, a black Mercedes stopped at the front door and immediately every worker in the building began their work.

The footmen whose position is at the door, walked towards the car but before he could open the door, the person in the car, opened it.

The first impression of the person was that it was a girl, wearing black heels with black leggings.

She got off the car's drivers seat and turned to the footman. Instead of yelling, she smiled at him.

"Mr. Ray, how many times have i told you to open the door of the building only and not my car?" she questioned him shutting the door of her Mercedes

The Valet came and took her keys.

The girl was tall, build and a hijabi. She wore a knee length blue and white floral dress with a black coat on top and her hijab. She had her phone in one hand and a handbag in another.

Her light brown eyes were trained on the main entrance. She knew she had the spotlight and she also knew that people in there hated her for her but honestly, she could care less about them.

"Amyrah ma'am?" called out the footman and Amyrah snapped out of her trance before giving him a smile.

"Thank you Mr. Ray." she said, walking towards the glass doors.

The automatic doors opened and silence fell over the lobby, all the chatter and clatter died down and every eye was fixed on her. Amyrah smiled at them as she walked towards the elevator. Her PA and also her good friend, Esha, smiled at her and took her coat and gave her coffee on the way.

"Good morning Esha" sighed Amyrah, sipping her coffee as they stood in the elevator.

"Morning to you too Amyrah! Now we have an appointment with the Samsung group today for their billboards and i hope you know its important!" Esha replied and Amyrah smiled widely at her.

"Of course i know! I also know that i have to be there and that my team are hardworking so we will get it" replied Amyrah, sipping her coffee.

The elevator reached the top floor and opened.

the girls walked out of it into a huge office that said CEO.

Amyrah inhaled the scent of flowers and spice of her office and smiled.

"Feels home!" she grinned and Esha laughed.

Walking to her desk, Amyrah put her bags aside and checked the mails on her desk.