CHAPTER 36

Chapter 36: The First night. 😉

------------------
"TCC: Trust, Care and Comfort before anything!"

¤ Reece Carter: The Badboy Cupid and Me ¤

------------------

Once Kayan changed into dry sweats and sleeveless tees, he went  to check on Amyrah. Sure she was there, curled on the couch. Her dorky glasses set on her nose and her forehead ceased in concentration. Taking a few steps ahead, he saw that she was concentrated on watching the Korean version of Criminal minds on the TV. 

Shaking his head, he smiled at her. This girl sure was unique. He walked towards her, hands in his pocket and a smile on his lips. 

"Wanna pull an all nighter?" he questioned her and she let out a yelp, almost falling off the couch. 

"Jeez. Don't scare me like that!" she muttered, sitting up and pushing her hair away from her face. And Kayan found that really charming of her. Messy hair, dorky glasses, pink lips and milky chubby cheeks. Perfect nerd. 

"Well?" He asked, walking around the couch and lowering himself on one of the seats. 

"Movie Marathon?" she questioned him and he nodded, merely shrugging. 

"Okay but which one?" Again a shrug as a reply from Kayan. 

"Lets go binge watching on netflix-" she was saying when an idea popped into Kayan's head. 

"Or we could do Harry Potter Marathon, including Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" he said, leaning onto his legs causing Amyrah to flash a large smile at him. 

"You know me too well!" she grinned. "-Snacks?" 

Kayan nodded and stood up, clapping his hands together. 

"I will get food, you get the pillows and blankets. They are in one of the closets" he said and she nodded, standing up as well. 

"Alright then" with that Kayan flashed her a smile and walked out of the room to get food. 

While Kayan was gone, Amyrah heaved a deep sigh of excitement. It had been so long since she had a movie marathon. 

She smiled unconscious as she walked towards the bedroom to get the blankets and pillows. After much rummaging through numerous closets, she found the one with the pillows and blankets. She grabbed two blankets, a few pillows (as much as her hands could carry) and walked out to the open space infront of the TV. She placed the belongings on one sofa and turned to the TV.

 She felt giddy when she realized that Netflix was already logged in. It was like free food. Truely. Quickly searching up Harry Potter, she played part one, Harry Potter and The Philosophers Stone. 

By the time she was done, Kayan was back with snacks and juice. 

"What do we have here?" she questioned, peering at the food that lay on the small table that was barely four inches above the floor. 

"We have chocolates, Chips or Crisps whatever you call them and............. popcorn and of course, milk shakes since we are out of sodas." said Kayan, taking a seat on the rugged floor infront of the couch. 

Amyrah nodded and stepped past him and took a seat on the couch, as the lights dimmed and the movie began playing. 

The Air conditioning was up to 19 degrees, giving the room a fairly cool temperature. Amyrah pulled the gray soft blanket over her, feeling the brush of the material on her skin. The pillows supported her back and neck, her body partially tilted towards the TV.