CHAPTER 50

Chapter 50: Life of a Married couple.

------------

"And here you are, living despite it all"

Rupi Kaur •

------------

The Kayrah wedding reception was held at the Resort Castaway, in Gold Coast, at night.

The entire day, people kept running around and walking about, doing chores and what not. Amyrah was sent to relax in her room with Kayan while everyone else worked hard to make the reception a wonderful one.

Amyrah, dressed in her tees and leggings, lay on the bed with her eyes wide open. She knew she should be sleeping or something but she simply couldn't.

She was anxious and nervous. She was excited too but more nervous and scared. She was in her second month of pregnancy and she was scared that something might happen to her baby.

"Stop thinking Amyrah"

She looked up to meet the gray eyes of Kayan Zaeef.

"I was not thinking" she defended herself, turning her head to look at him.

"Yes you were. I know you my wife" he said, taking a seat on the bed beside her.

"What is it?" He questioned her, running his hand through her silky hair.

"Nothing" she replied, smiling at him.

"Are you sure about it?" He asked her and she nodded giddily.

"Dead sure" she replied.

"Then..... Read this" he handed her the phone and she saw an article on the internet.

"What is this?" She asked dumbly when she should have tried to read it.

Kayan chuckled and lightly pushed her head back.

"Dumbo, read it"

"Hey!" She whined when he called her Dumbo.

"The Charming Billionaire?" She questioned and he nodded.

"Read ahead"

"The billionaire, Kayan Zaeef who was thought to be the least charming personality of the business world turned tables when he got married to Amyrah Saleh, the wealthy CEO of Vancouver, Canada. Sources say that the duo attended a close friends wedding, whereby they got married themselves. Guess they felt the wedding vibes too much. The fans have given them the ship name, #Kayrah. The couple's wedding is set to occur at the Castaway Resort on the 28th of October, 2017 with over a 1000 guests expected. How the rich and famous Kayan Zaeef managed to charm the Famous CEO is not yet revealed, but one is for sure. The man we thought was dull turned out to actually be a Charming Billionaire" Amyrah read out loud and laughed.

She looked towards Kayan to see him smiling.

"What?" She asked him and he smiled even more.

"If only they knew how I charmed you" he winked and she chuckled.

"That is if they knew. And they won't. So it's no use." She retorted and he leaned in and kissed her cheeks.

"They won't. It's our little love story"

"The love story of a charming billionaire" she winked before laughing out.

"Sure" Kayan rolled his eyes.