CHAPTER 40

Chapter 40: The Leaving Billionaire.

------------------

"Overthinking usually kills the vibes"

| ANON |

-----------------

Amyrah stared at the stars glimmering in the night skies, lost in her thoughts.

What if what chachi implied became true? Would she be scattered and broken like her mother and sister?

Breaking her chain of thoughts was Kayan, snaking his arms around her waist.

"You thinking about what Rushda Chachi said?" he questioned her and she turned her body to look up at him.

"How did you know?"

"Because I am Kayan and I feel your thoughts" he replied, tightening his arms around her.

"Forget her, Amyrah. You know I would never even dream about leaving you" he said and Amyrah smiled at him.

"You sure about that?" she asked and he nodded.

"More than anything in this world" he replied, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Prove me" she replied and he smirked.

"Admit it, you want me to kiss you" he said and she laughed.

"I thought you could feel my thoughts? How could you let this one slip?" she winked causing him to vibrate in laughter.

"I didn't. I simply wanted you to admit that you wanted me to kiss you"

"Why are we talking about this as if its the weather we are discussing?"

"Because, perhaps it is"

With that, he leaned down and placed a kiss on her lips. This time, both of them fully aware of what was happening.

He kissed her passionately, while she turned her whole body to face his, in his arms and placing hers around his neck as she did so.

He smiled as he pulled her even more closer to him, feeling her gasp as he did so.

He was the first to pull away and smiled in victory down at her. She glared at him, as both caught onto their much needed oxygen.

"I have always wanted to do that" he whispered to her, tugging her stray hair back, behind her ears.

She did nothing, simply stared at him.

"What is it?" he asked her and she shrugged, slowly smiling up at him.

"I may be liking my new life. And perhaps whatever happens, I would be able to get back up. But if you dare be with another woman then me, I will personally kill you and make it look like an accident"

He let out a laugh at this.

Amyrah knew that Kayan would never do such a thing to her, but her brain always wanted to be on the safe side.

But she forgot that there was no safe side when it came to love. And with Kayan, definitely not.

"You know....." he began and Amyrah looked up to him in his arms.

"Hmmm?" she replied, still tasting the sweetness on her lips.

"Dolphins are really smart"

This caused Amyrah to pout.