CHAPTER 19

Chapter 19- The Bus Ride. 

--------------

'From the Depths of DARKNESS into LIGHT' 

~QURAAN 2:257~

-------------

AMYRAH 

After breakfast, we stood at the bus stop, waiting for another bus to come. 

I had missed these things alot, honestly. 

When I was schooling, buses used to pick us up after school and drop us to the bus stand, a place with lots of buses, and from there we would catch another bus and go home. It was always fun, the bus rides. Especially when you have all your friends. 

Oh how I miss my group of friends! 

"Here it is!!" squealed Kulthum, almost jumping around. 

Guess what? The Zaeef's have NEVER been on a bus before. Like really? Rich life much? LOL. 

We boarded the bus, one by one and I realized it had majority teens. 

I took my seat and turned to Kulthum, who was beside me in the 3's. 

"You will absolutely love this ride!" I told her and she laughed. 

"I hope so too" 

The bus began moving and slowly the music went up, making the backseat crew go wild with the cheers. The song was one of the Island mixes, I could tell and it had the 'dance' beat to it. The people at the back began yelling and doing the 'ayyy's and 'You go' and the 'GO' one. 

I looked at Kulthum and we turned to the back. 

There were a few guys, dancing to the beat. It was more of a 'move your hand and feet' kinda dance but it was fun. 

I saw Kayan, taking their video. He clearly was enjoying this. 

As if he knew I was staring, he turned to me with the phone pointing to me. I looked away because well........ it was..... weird. 

He laughed and turned to them. 

They were still dancing, this time on 'Thats what I like' of Bruno Mars. Boy, they were good! They did their heads and hands to the beat and I was hooked! 

Soon they had to sit down because of the bumps and what not. 

We began our chatters and commenting on the places we were passing when we heard yells and laughter again. 

We turned to the back and this time, it was not just the teens dancing, the boys happened to join them. 

Like literally! 

Some song came up, an Island mix I assumed because it repeatedly said 'Iko Iko Anae' which is a Pacific word. 

The beats were catchy and I put on my shades before looking at the one guy who had epic moves. Kayan Zaeef. 

Who knew the uptight and almost scrowly Kayan could dance so well? 

He threw his hands up in the air, a large grin on his face as he moved his hips to the beat. And with the moving bus, his moves were pretty smooth! 

Finally they decided to sit down with a final loud cheer. 

I shook my head and smiled. 

This guy!