CHAPTER 16

Chapter 16- 'I love you Destiny' 

--------------

It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped

~Tony Robbins~

--------------

KAYAN 

"Say what?" I asked my mother and she nodded smiling brightly. 

"Isn't it great!?! He is finally getting married! Unlike some people I know" she retorted and I sighed, running my hands through my hair. 

"Mah, are you sure its him?" asked Yazdan and my mother threw him a 'do-I-look-dumb' look. 

"Yes! His mother, Ayesha just called me two days ago! Plus we are best friends, of course I will be the first to know!" she said and everyone nodded. 

The twins were excited about going to Fiji for 2 months for a wedding. 

Wedding of who migh you ask? 

My idiot cousin, aka brother aka best friend akaa stupid human, Ehaan Riyasat is getting married! 

Finally. 

Except we have to attend his wedding for two months, since mom and abba are doing all the helping and things. Plus we have been close since ages! And this two months will delay my flight back to Canada to the Queen of Dark! 

Yes I call her that. 

"Can we like go late? I asked her desperately and she sighed. 

"Kayan, I know you are worried about your business but you can also do that from there" she said in finality and I almost, almost told her the whole ordeal. 

Oh great. 

I got up from the sofa in the living room and walked upstairs to my room. 

My room was huge, no doubt with its own living room, study section and a bedroom with attached bathroom and a walk in closet. 

basically a dream room. 

I closed the door behind me and took off my house flip flops before walking barefoot on the rugged floors to my bedroom. 

I took out my phone and hit her contact. 

Offline. 

Again. 

I checked her online status on Viber every hour, hoping she would be online. 

She was, no doubt but I did not have the courage to message her or even say hi. 

I stalked her instagram though and I got nothing from it. 

I lay on my bed staring aimlessly at the ceiling until my mother's voice in the speakers made me sit up. 

"Boys, start packing, flight's at 3pm today" she said and then it died. 

Ah great! 

Even Ehaan did not even bother telling me! 

I messaged him but he did not reply. 

guess he's busy. 

I got up and let out a huge sigh. 

packing it is. 

Funny how I am almost 29 and yet I can't say no to my mother.