CHAPTER 49

Chapter 49: Blessed.

------------

"When you don't know where to go,
And you're feeling all alone,
Look inside yourself, you're so much more than you know"

Shorting star: Barbie Starlight Adventure. ✨

--------------

The week following Amyrah's arrival in Australia, the tabloids were bursting with news on the Kayrah relationship. Every magazine cover had their news and it became the hottest talk of the country. The Zaeef empire had lost almost half of their shareholders and their stocks fell drastically on the international market. But that did not hinder Kayan from working hard to get his business back to where it was. Both Kayan and Amyrah knew and understood that it would take time. And they were ready for it.

The wedding was scheduled to be in two months and the couple could not be any more happier. They had to stay at their house at Gold Coast, Australia for it was their first home where the entire Zaeef siblings grew up before moving out to the world.

A month before the wedding, in the middle of the chaotic household, Amyrah found herself losing conscious.

She was merely putting the bright steamers back into the box when she felt a rush of blood in her head making her dizzy. She closed her eyes and breathed in and out. It usually happened when she was under a lot of stress. Yes, it had happened before.

She rubbed her temples and sighed deeply. Kulthum, noticing this, walked towards her.

"Bhabhi, you alright?" She questioned, looking concerned.

"Yeah. Just stress" replied Amyrah and Kulthum nodded.

"The bride should not be stressed. Go upstairs and relax" she said and Amyrah chuckled.

"You are telling a girl who cannot sit still for even a moment" replied Amyrah and Kulthum laughed before agreeing.

Kulthum and Amyrah talked for a moment when Amyrah felt the same thing again. The blood pounding and her heart racing. But this time it was more erratic. She felt her body give up and she could not calm down.

When Amyrah 's brain registered it could no longer control the situation, she panicked. Her breathing went rugged and she saw black spots appear. Her body sweat profusely and soon, she blacked out.

🎆

When Kayan received the news that his wife had apparently fainted, he rushed home. He knew she panicked easily and it had happened before. Not fainting though, just panicking. The first few times when he was intimate with her, she started panicking but he had his ways to calm her down. It was one of Amyrah 's flaws.

Their family doctor, Doctor Aurora came with her Intern to check up on Amyrah.

She checked her eyes, her pulse and her breathing. After the check up, she told Kayan to bring her over to the hospital for thorough scan.

Kayan agreed and the same afternoon, as soon as Amyrah woke up, he took her to the hospital.

"Mrs. Amyrah" smiled Dr. Aurora and Amyrah nodded nervously.

Millions of thoughts ran through her head.

What if she had some terminal disease?
What if she was about to die?
What if she was dying?!?
What if she-