CHAPTER 46

Chapter 46: Blessed day turned to cursed day. 

----------------

"Being married is blissful" 

| A N O N |

----------------

The following morning, Kayan was up before Amyrah. He knew she would feel like death itself thus he let her sleep as he wondered around the place, before finally settling in the kitchen to cook breakfast. It was a blessed morning indeed. The sun was up and shining, the clock told him that it was past 10am and the temperature was that of love. He smiled when he reminisced the previous night.

He happily made breakfast that consisted of pancakes and coffee. He was frying the last pancake when his phone rang on the counter. He switched the gas off and wiped his hands on the apron as he walked to pick up his call.

"Hello, This is Kayan Zaeef" he said in the phone as he held it at his ear.

"Good morning, Mr. Zaeef. I am sorry to disturb your peace but please switch on the news. You'd be astonished to find the things there" an unfamiliar voice spoke on the other line and Kayan furrowed his eyebrows. He then walked into the living room and switched on the TV and flipped the channel to CNN.

In the bottom headline, Kayan Zaeef was mention along with the words secrets revealed. It was enough for Kayan to cut the call and make another one to his PA in Australia.

"I heard it just now sir!" he said, panicking.

Kayan rubbed his temple and growled.

"Get every shareholder of my businesses on line. NOW!" he roared, before hanging up and calling Yahyah. Yahyah connected his call to Shumayll Edris who then assured him that he was in his system that very moment.

Amyrah wore a long dress shirt with shorts and pulled her hair up before walking downstairs to where Kayan was. She had heard noises and curses when she was in the bathroom.

She walked into the living room to see a stressed out Kayan. His usual fair skin was red and he was on call, his hands moving up and about in a frustrated gesture.

She turned to the TV and saw the headlines scrolling at the bottom.

"Blogger introduced the secrets of the life of Australian Billionaire, Kayan Zaeef"

Amyrah's eyes widened and she frantically opened her phone and searched it up. Sure enough, google found around a thousand article about this. The main one was the blog where it was published. Every news channel had access to the upcoming project of Kayan, the large business, Fujiton, that was failing and he was buying it to improve and put it under his wing. Fujiton, was a business of camera's mainly, along with other digital photography materials. And Kayan was supposed to sign the contract with the CEO this coming October.

"Kayan" Amyrah said, walking towards him. He turned to her with glassed eyes.

"Its alright bubbah, we will solve it together, okay?" she whispered as she hugged him and kissed the side of his head.

"A-Amyrah, I worked hard for this. My entire family relies on me to support this hard earned business. If I fail....." he left the words hanging. Amyrah caressed the side of his head.

"Shhhh.... its okay. Allah has a reason for everything"

"I know"

"Lets go pray a 2 Rakaat Nafil prayer and in sha Allah everything will be fine" She told him and he nodded. The duo walked back to the bedroom where they showered and changed before praying.