CHAPTER 22

Chapter 22- The Birthday Treat.

--------------
'Your character shows over how you handle a lady'

«A N O N»

---------------

"Happy birthday, my lady"

Amyrah was beyond shocked. Her eyes widened and lips formed an 'O'.

He smiled slightly, showing his canines (which was weird according to Amyrah).

"H-how did you know?" She asked him, slowly gaining her posture.

"I just did" he winked, leaning on the fence again.

"Your gift" he extended his hand with the black bag and urged her to take it.

Amyrah raised an eyebrow, silently questioning him what it is.

"Its something you will like. And no, its not some cheesy ring or necklace or expensive" said Kayan, putting the bag into her face, causing her to go back, chuckling lightly.

"Thank you" she said, taking it.

"Open it!" he said and she shook her head.

"No thank you. I'll open it later. Now you go!" she said, smiling with joy.

"Okay then, Allah hafiz" he said, as he put his hands into the pockets of his jeans and began walking backwards.

"Go in so that I can go home in satisfaction" he said and Amyrah sighed.

"Fine" she muttered, walking towards the door.

She got in, locked it and waved at him from the window.

The following morning, everyone had received a message about the postponing of the round the island trip. The first reason was that they had to go see the halls and finalize the catering that day and second was that the Zaeef grandparents were coming to Fiji!!

"Kayan, You will have to go pick Daadi and Daadu up" said Qaidah, dishing out the breakfast. 

Kayan looked up from his laptop and nodded. 

"Sure" 

"Can I go with him?" questioned Karmaan and all eyes turned to him. 

"What?" he shrugged and everyone else did too. 

"Its just that you never want to go anywhere" said Aahil, smiling at his son. 

"Abba! Its not that. I just don't like going places" 

"So why do you want to go to the air port?" shot back Qaidah and Karmaan sighed. 

"Mum, I wish to meet Daadi and Daadu as soon as I can!" grinned Karmaan. 

"Tell them you want your new phone as soon as you can!" commented Kulthum, walking into the room. 

Aahil face palmed, literally and laughed. 

"I had totally forgotten about it!" 

"Hey, let him live it down!" said Yazdan, looking up from his phone. 

"Yeah, plus he did not have one until now, so........." added Sahl. 

"And hes almost 18 dearies!" said Safwah. 

Karmaan rolled his eyes at his siblings. 

Sure his siblings backed him up but sometimes they were too dramatic.