CHAPTER 23

Chapter 23: Hurried Plans. 

-----------

"Work until you no longer have to introduce yourself" 

~Millionaire Mentor~

-----------

There was a change of plans. A very big change of plans that is. 

The Zaeef grandmother landed in Fiji with a bang and the entrance went something like this. 

"A Black SUV entered the bungalow compound followed by a group of people with drums and dhols, yelling at their loudest voices. Leading them was a woman and man of their late 60's but looked as young as to be in their 50's. The Zaeef grandmother and grandfather. 

They sang the happy wedding songs at their loudest and danced their way in, Karmaan was amongst them but Kayan was filming the entire thing. It was a grand entrance. 

The first thing they asked for before even water was to meet Ehaan and Aaiyla. And when they did, they realized the two did not even have wedding bands in their fingers yet and bammmmmm, the engagement party was announced. That too, it was four days from that day. It was not that the family did not have anything ready for the engagement but it was just that they were taking it slow because the engagement was meant to happen a week before the marriage. Except the Zaeef grandparents did not agree. 

So everything was hectic, the friends were messaged on every social media group, those unreachable were called and informed. Basically it was all done in a rush. 

And then came the love story of Kayan and Amyrah, Kayrah. Amongst the hectic schedule of the engagement, the two could not even have a decent conversation! 

And then came the most epic day of the Ehaan and Aaiyla engagement." 

The whole house was turned upside down as people run about doing things or yelling orders. 

Ehaan was a nervous wreck but Aaiyla was excited. Ironical. 

"Dude, calm the hell down! Its not like you are marrying her for the first time!" said Sahl and Ehaan, Yazdan and Kayan turned to him. Karmaan was out with Safwah getting something. 

"What do you mean 'not the first time'?" questioned Ehaan, getting more nervous. 

When Sahl realized what he said, he sighed. 

"Thats-I-what? I meant you are already married! This is just a formality of our families!" explained Sahl and the boys nodded. 

Kayan smiled at Ehaan. 

"Dude, relax. If anything happens, we all are there and so is Aaiyla" said Kayan, patting his back and Ehaan nodded. Yaz handed him a piece of chewing gum. 

"Boys, we have to go" Safwah told them as he gave Ehaan his tie. 

"Lets go lets go!!" called out Karmaan. 

"Wait, a photo please!" Ehaan's parents entered the room and smiled at their son. 

"Hes so grown up!"