CHAPTER 15

Chapter 15- Well Played Destiny. 

-----------

"Nothing ever beats a sandy beach, sun and sea anytime!"

~Anon~

------------

AMYRAH 

Dinner with family was well, I was enthralled that these people had so many stories to tell. 

My cousins, Farhaan (Aaiyla's youngest brother of 24), Umair (Fua's only son of 25, I think) and Urwa (Fua's only daughter of 17) were here. My chachi's kids, Raha and Ruhayna were not here. And Samran, my oldest cousin was also not here. She is married so probably will be late. 

All my cousins are pretty close to each other. We hardly talk but we do, at least once a month for hours! 

And my brothers are overprotective. 

"We have so much to talk about!!" said Farhaan and everyone nodded in agreement. 

"Kids, don't stay up too late" said Fua and everyone nodded again. 

"They won't, I will stay with them" said Amma and we smirked. 

We knew she wanted latest gossips from around the world! 

"Alright, lets go to the terrace and have a chat, shall we?" asked Amma and we nodded before slowly heading there. 

I had a loose hijab over my head since I practically grew up with these monkeys! 

We set in the shed at the terrace in a crazy tangled and scattered manner. 

There were like..... *counts them* 7 of us here yet we are scattered. 

I called dibs on the swing with Aaiyla while Amma took the other couch, the boys littered around the floor and Urwa and Azidah di set on the chairs beside each other. We did make a circle though, just a disorientated one. 

"So what's the news?" asked Amma and we grinned. 

"I think we might have another wedding soon" cooed Azidah di and I turned to Aaiyla. 

No one knows about this courting thing. 

But Aaiyla was smirking at Farhaan.

"Ooooo who is it?" I asked, leaning towards him.

"Its nothing major, really. Its just..... I don't think her family will agree to, well me." he explained and I turned to Aaiyla. 

"Why not? Aaiyla got accepted here" I winked at her and she slapped my hand. Oww!

"I am a different case. Please huh, no one can refrain from my pout face" she said, making an ugly face. 

"You call that a cute face?" I asked her incredulously and Farhaan began laughing hysterically. 

"Thats actually cute" said Urwa and Umair laughed with Farhaan. 

"Thats mean" she poked her tongue out at me and I mirrored her actions back. 

Soon we were playfully trying to headlock each other, and then..... collapsed. 

On the cold hard floor. 

I am so glad that the floor was wooden. 

We both laughed and crawled to the boys. 

We set on the rug and soon, stories began exchanging.