CHAPTER 20

A/N: From this point on, the book is in THIRD PERSON NARRATION, that is, it will not have any POV's because, well i wanted you all to know what happens in the background. *winks ENJOY!!

---------------

Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm but to add color to my sunset sky!

~Robindranath Tagore~

--------------

Kayan stood at the edge of the terrace, staring at the night sky in deep thought. The dark colors of black and gray began devouring the array of colors of twilight making the night more darker, had it not been for the shining stars.

"Are you alright?" Yazdan approached his brother carefully. He knew that any wrong move and Kayan would shut himself out.

"Yeah" was his brothers only reply.

Yaz stepped up beside him and looked out to the sky.

"Beautiful is it not?" he asked, making some sort of conversation.

"Indeed"

"Bhai, what happened?" Yaz questioned, facing Kayan.

"Nothing"

"I know you. What happened?"

Kayan heaved a deep sigh.

"The hotel at South Asia is having some troubles, they think its some computer malfunction" explained Kayan.

"And you don't think so" stated Yaz and Kayan nodded, raking his hand through his messy hair.

"No. The manager called and said it was some technical glitch that devoured all our data, including our projects with the United Nations" explained Kayan, frustration lacing his voice.

"And?"

"Yaz! Our tech systems are upgraded by the best, not in the city or country, we are in partnership with the best of the world! How can this happen under their watch?" growled out Kayan.

"Easy tiger" said Yaz, pushing him away from the railings.

"I can't! I am thinking that this might be some conspiracy" said Kayan and Yazdan sighed, rubbing his forehead.

"Does grandpa know?"

"No. I can't let them know. They are coming over tomorrow and you know Daadi, tenses very easily" explained Kayan.

Yazdan nodded in understanding. It was true. If grandmama Zaeef found out, hell would break lose.

"Come on, we can solve this later. Lets go for dinner with Miss. Amyrah" winked Yaz, before laughing and walking away.

"Wait till your turn" muttered Kayan, a small smile lingering on his lips.

Amyrah stared at herself in the mirror. For the first time in ages, she was undecided as to what she should wear.

Why?

Of course Kayan was coming, although she was still debating in her head that it was not true.