CHAPTER 11

Chapter 11- HIM

---------------

 court·ship

 [ˈkôrtˌSHip]

 a period during which a couple develop a romantic relationship, especially with a view to marriage.  

----------------

AMYRAH 

When Mrs. Zaeef told me the story of her and her husband, i realized that only the most fated ones get those. 

"Amyrah!" called out Kulthum and I snapped out of my reverie. 

"Yeah?" I replied to her, looking over to where she was standing in her oldest brothers kitchen. 

"Help me please" she gave me those puppy dog faces and I chuckled before heading to her. 

Dinner went at peace but there sure was alot of chatters. Its like the Zaeef siblings were never fed for ages. They literally fight for the last piece of cucumber! 

Now I was in the kitchen with Kulthum, helping her with the desserts. 

"You take this tray, I'll take the other one" she said and I nodded, taking the tray with 4 huge bowls of ice cream and one huge cup of shake. 

We walked out of the kitchen to the living room. 

"Desserts!" yelled the twins grinning like chestire cats. 

"And shake" grinned twin 1- as I was informed, Sahl. 

"Which is not for you" stated Kayan, not looking up from his phone. 

Sahl pouted and I chuckled 

"Alright man, alright" muttered Sahl and slumped back on the couch, munching away some chips, I assume. 

"Why do you eat so much? Give me some" Muttered Yazdan, snatching away the bag from Sahl and Safwah 

The TV was on, some movie was playing and the twins, Karman and Aunty were watching while Yazdan and Kayan were on their phones and uncle was somewhere dealing with something. 

"Thank you" said Karman taking the bowl of ice cream and putting chocolate chips in it from the packet. 

"Jazak Allah khair" said aunty smiling at me and i turned to the twins who had grabbed theirs from Kulthum. 

"Here" I gave one to Yazdan who happily took it and then moved to Mr. Kayan, himself. 

He looked up from his phone and gave me a sweet smile that could have any girl melting to puddles. 

Keyword: Any girl 

not me. 

He took the shakes and gave me another of his smiles. 

"Take a seat and eat, will you?" he asked me and i nodded. 

uncle returned and I gave him his dessert before I took mine and got seated on the floor with Kulthum and the twins. 

"I hope you don't mind a little Korean Drama" said aunty and my head snapped to her 

"O-Of course not" 

Inside I was dying with joy. 

Korean Drama fan!!! 

"Alright then, boys dim the lights please"