CHAPTER 18

Chapter 17- 'Siblings'

-------------
Siblings: children of same parents, each of whom are perfectly normal until they get together

~Sam Levenson~

--------------

KAYAN

Today morning, I decided to go to the mosque we went yesterday, for Fajr prayers.

Now, the major thing was waking up my brothers. Yazdan and Sahl were up and about whilst Safwah and Karman were still sleeping. So we did what we do best.

We poured water on them.

Now we had a very annoyed Sahl seated in between two whining monkeys, Safwah and Karman and a laughing human, Yaz seated in the passenger seat.

I parked the car at the masjid carpark and we got off just in time for Fajr prayer.

When we arrived back from the mosque, I realized it was too early to be even up.

Safwah and Karman went back to sleep while Sahl, Yaz and I decided to go for a jog.

I changed out of my clothes into sweats and tees before taking my phone and runners and going downstairs.

We walked out of the house towards the beach. The beach was quiet save for the waves crashing onto the shores, with a chilly air.

I jogged to keep up with my brothers as we chatted about the latest news and what not.

"I am so glad I have another year before I am out!" said Sahl and Yaz and I laughed at his misery.

Sahl was a law student at University of Melbourne and currently was home for his internship.

"Lol, I hope you are planning on getting something done this time" remarked Yaz and I laughed while Sahl growled.

"Criminal law is no play!" he said and I began my hysterical laughter.

My brother does criminal law because he believes 'every criminal has a story'

"Of course it isn't! But the day you are found dead, I promise you we will throw a fit!" stated Yazdan and I sighed.

Better not think that way.

"I will be working with the government agencies for Allah's sake! Not mafia's!" he said and I stiffled a laugh.

Out of the twins, Sahl was the more sensible one whilst Safwah was the playful one.

Safwah is majoring in computing and programming but I am not sure where he will go with it.

Suddenly Yaz halted and I did too.

Sahl got the message and ran ahead of us, leaving the two of us.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"You like Miss. Amyrah?" he questioned.

"Why are you asking?" I asked back.

"You like her or no?" he asked.

"Stop replying with questions" I retorted.

"You started it, so?" he asked.

"Yes but-"

"SAHL WE FOUND A BHABHI!!!!!!!!!!" Yelled Yazdan, happily running towards Sahl.

They both began rejoicing as I ran up to catch up with them.