{Chapter 3}

Victor's Pov:

God, that was one hell of a work out. And we didn't even go that far! Am I getting that out of shape?

I'm laying on my bed again and stare up at the ceiling. I think back about what happened. My body completely shut down... I'm lucky Yuri didn't ask more about it. I feel bad for lying.

Though soon he has his big competition. Im one day to be exact! I'm excited for him. I'm sure he'll get through it. My stomach growls and I sit up. Maybe I should treat Yuri to a meal in a restaurant for this one time. I'm sure he'll like it. He's working so hard after all.

"Yuri~?" I ask as I walk towards his room, knocking on the door. He opens and I smile.

Yuri's Pov:

"Yuri! Would you like to go out and eat something? I'll pay.".

I look up at my coach and smile, though deep inside I am worried. He looks like he can pass out at any moment and when we were running... I just said I was tired after 15 minutes because he didn't look that well..

"Sure Victor, dinner seems nice.." I say as I grab my coat and my phone. I know he's hiding something but it would be rude to just ask. He's all the way from Russia here to help me, I can't just be rude. Besides, I don't want to see him cry.

I chuckle slightly at my own thoughts and follow Victor towards a little cute restaurant not to far from the hot spring. We walk in and sit down at a table. Of course I would want a pork cutlet bowl but Victor doesn't allow me to have one before I win something.

I look at him after we order our food and smile.

"Victor, do you still want to go back after you've helped me win?"

"Well, I promised you to stay with you until you retire so... I guess no."

He smiled at me but it looks so forced. He looks tired as well... and much paler... thinner... I have to stop myself before the temptation to ask him what is wrong gets too big.

The food is placed down on the table and I thank the kind lady. It looks so good! I look at Victor who stares at his food too. He looks like he isn't that hungry... but he invited me to eat with him so why would he do that if he wasn't hungry...?

Victor's Pov:

I want to eat it so badly but my stomach is really upset... maybe it's because I don't take the medicines... Well they make me tired so no way I'm going to take them while I have to train with Yuri.

"Yuri, have a nice meal." I smile and eat a piece of what I have ordered. Though it doesn't taste good to me at all. I force a troubled smile on my face, looking at Yuri. "It's... good..!" I try to make it look like it's actually good and take another bite.

Though it isn't... as soon as it goes down my throat I get light-headed and get up, running towards the bathroom. I run into a stall and sit on my knees, letting all that I've eaten out.

Yuri's Pov:

I see Victor run towards the bathroom after eating a second piece of food. I knew it! There IS something not right! I soon follow him and see him on his knees in front of a toilet. I cover my mouth, not wanting to puke myself and sat down next to a slightly panting Victor.

"What happened?"

"I think there was something in my food.."

"Victor, don't lie."

My voice it a bit cold as I answer quickly and start to rub his back soothingly. He turns his head a bit and smiles at me.

"Okay, I binged on candy today. I think that just came up."

I see him quickly flush the toilet but the water turns red. Though it's too quick for me to make out what it was. His reason sounds legit too... I could see Victor do that...

"Alright... I think we should go home, you might be a bit sick from all that candy." I chuckle as I help him up.

"Yes... I'm sick from candy." he answers as he started to wash his hands.

God Victor... why must you be so careless?

A/N
Guys already 40+ reads o0o

You are all amazing!

<3 <3