{Chapter 7}

Yuri's Pov:

They took Victor to a separate room to give him his medicine and I wasn't allowed to come with him. That saddens me... I really want to be there for him but since I'm no direct family I can't.

I sit on his bed and sigh, looking around the room. It is pretty empty and not cozy at all. If he needs to stay here longer, I will have to change the room up a bit.

I look at the door and see the grey haired male walk back in. I smile as I get up and give him a hug.

"Hey, how did it go?" I smile and look into his eyes. He looked down at me and forces a smile again.

"It went well Yuri." he smiles as he softly kisses my cheek. I watch him walk towards his jacket and he grabs it. I raise my brow.

"Excuse me? Where do you think you are going?" I ask with a small frown. He smiles down at me and starts to speak.

Victor's Pov:

"We are going back to the ice rink so I can train you." I smile as I button up my pale blue jacket. He looks at me with a disapproving look. "Hey, I'm fine okay?" I smile as I ruffle his hair, giving him his jacket. "I promised you you would win the grand final.. so I'll make you win." I smile and grab his hand.

"Victor.. don't you think it's better for you to stay here?"

"No Yuri, we are going. I'm your coach, listen to me." I joke and pull him with me out of the room.

To be honest... I feel horrible. The medicines are starting to work and they are making me sick and my hair thinner. It wasn't that thick already but I don't want to lose it yet.

While walking I see Yuri glance at me and I force a smile again. We reach the rink rather quickly and I wait for him to dress up into his training clothes and help him tie his skates.

Yuri's Pov:

I get on the ice. Victor told me he made a new routine for me on a new song. We listen to it and he explains it to me. I love to listen to him... he always sounds so happy when he's talking about ice skating... I guess it is really his passion...

After a while I get to skate he routine. The music is rather sad... does he really have to choose this music now? I try to concentrate but my mind is going back to when Victor collapsed.. I don't want him to collapse again.. is this my fault? Is he not staying at the hospital because of me?

I feel I'm losing my balance and fall. I feel the hard and cold ice on my skin but for some reason I don't even want to get up. Warm tears run down my pale cheeks as I pull my knees up to my chest and I start to sob softly.

Victor's Pov:

"Yuri?".

He is just laying there. Did he hurt himself while falling? I get on the ice and carefully walk towards him, sitting on my knees. "Yuri, are you okay?" I ask as I lay my hand on his shoulder. Immediately I get embraced by the Japanese male and he sobs into my chest.

"Victor! I don't want you to die..!" he sobs.

It shocks me to hear that coming out of his mouth but a small smile forms on my face. "Hey... who says I'll die?" I smile and softly bury my face into his shoulder. I feel his breathing slow down slightly and I rub his lower back.

"Victor you have cancer... if you keep getting out of the hospital you won't get better..".

I want to say something again but I close my mouth. I know he is right but.. I don't want Yuri to worry.

"Okay Yuri... let's do this... I'll let Yakov and Yurio fly over to here.. Yakov can train you whenever I can't because I need to be in the hospital okay?"

The Japanese beauty looks up and me and nods. I slowly wipe the tears off of his cheeks and smile slightly. "Don't cry Yuri.. be happy.. I think we both found love... didn't we?" I smile and place a soft kiss on his bottom lip.

I feel him relax even more and I slowly get up with him. I lift him bridal style and get off of the ice with him, sitting down on the bench and holding him close. He is falling asleep... I guess he had a rough night too..

I grab my coat and lay it over him. I'll take him back to the hospital.. he can sleep in my bed..

My sleeping beauty..

A/N:

Well, the TOP cover of Cancer made me write again. It's getting sad ;-; well, I'm glad the story is getting so much support! Thank you all for that!