{Chapter 8}

-The next morning-

Yuri's pov:

I wake up from sunshine in my eyes. Have I fallen asleep? I sit up and notice the hospital room and a sleeping Russian ice skater in the chair. His eyes were delicately closed and his breathing was soft.

"Victor..." I whisper softly. He let me sleep in his bed while he is sick? I can notice the chemo is starting to effect him. He is already pale but now he has gotten even paler. On top of that is his hair thin and his face rather... skinny.

His big blue eyes open and I smile slightly, grabbing my glasses to look at him better.

"Hey."

"Hey Yuri, how did you sleep?" he asked with a smile and slowly gets up, walking towards me and kissing my forehead. I smile slightly and nod. "I slept fine... you?".

"Great." he smiles and he sits next to me. His hand slowly sneaks towards my leg and he rests it there. I glance up at him with a small blush and lay my hand on his.

"Victor... are we a..couple?"

A chuckle escapes his mouth. "Well that is straightforward my beautiful pork cutlet bowl. But if you want us to be...".

I blush and look away from his gaze. It did sound a little blunt now I think about it.

"I want us to be for a long time...". My hand covers my mouth as if I want to swallow the words back in so he didn't hear it.

Another chuckle..

"Oh Yuri? I didn't expect you to have a crush on me for so long. Getting all this attention from... girls and stuff.".

Okay now I know he obviously isn't paying any attention to my love life because there has been NO interaction with any girls. Yeah, with one that is married and one with an extremely overprotected Italian brother. And my mother but she doesn't count. Nor does my sister.

"Yeah right." I chuckle and stare at him. "Even if I got attention from a girl, I am as straight as a circle.".

He seems to be thinking about that but he blinks and grins. "Me too." he chuckled and ruffles my hair. "Well.. I would like to see us together too. As that hot ice skating couple that teenage girls fangirl about and write stories about.". I roll my eyes. As if anyone would ever do that.

"You have a wild imagination Victor." I comment. He smiled. "When you are drunk you have one too." he chuckled and pulls me a bit closer by my shirt, placing a kiss on my lips. I blush and softly kiss back until there is a loud knock on the door.

"Gross." says a small blond 15 year old Russian ice skater. Victor breaks the kiss and smiles. "Yurio!" he cheers and the blond Russian frowns. "My name is not Yurio!".

He walks towards us with a frown and gives Victor a bouquet of pink and blue flowers. "For you from me because you have to get better and stuff like that.". I can see that he cares too. He is just a special little snowflake that still has to learn how to properly show it.

"Thank you." Victor smiles and I see him put the flowers in a vase and Yurio sits down in a chair, crossing his arms. "Are you still going to coach little piggy?" he asks and I see Victor nod.

"No." I quickly say.

"Yes." he answers.

"No." I say again and glance at him.

"Ye-".

"Victor I am not going to play this game with you. You are not going to coach me when you are extremely sick.".

"Yes I am Yuri. I want to. Because I promised to get you to the Grand Prix and that you are going to win.".

"Like little piggy is going to win." I hear Yurio say. "I am so going to kick his ass.".

"Watch your words Yurio, he just has to find his right Eros. Just like you still have to find your Agape." Victor glances at him.

I don't know though... will I really be able to find my Eros. Is my favorite food really what I desire the most? Or is it someone I will lose if he stays so stubborn?