{Chapter 10}

{Chapter 10}

Yuri's Pov:

After dinner Victor and I go to bed. He looks really exhausted and it pains my heart to see him like that. I need to help him walk too because of how tired he is. His arm is wrapped around me and resting on my shoulder while I support his waist.

Once we are inside of our room I gently lay him down and sit next to the tired Russian. I know this is because of the chemo and the medicine, but he still looks cute like this. I softly stroke Victor's cheek. His skin is a bit drying than usual.

"Victor..." I whisper softly, seeing him open his eyes a bit. I smile at that. "I love you...". I lean down to place a soft kiss on his lips and I feel his hand holding my sleeve. After I break the kiss I look into his eyes from up close.

His blueish eyes sparkle. They are gorgeous, just like him... I never want his eyes to stop sparkling like they are doing now. A smile appears on his lips. "I love you too Yuri..." he whispers softly and I lay down with him. I bury my face in his chest and pull the sheets over us.

Never leave me Victor... please..

-The following morning-

Victor's Pov:

The light shines into the cozy room I am in and I slowly open my eyes. God.. this was the best sleep I have had in a while. I look down and see Yuri cuddled into my chest. That's even cuter. I look to my other side and see the pills on he desk.

I am living in two worlds.

The one with Yuri. The one where I have a bright future with the one I love. Doing the thing I love and after a good while, starting a family.

But the other one is a life without a future. A life where I will only end up hurting people. Even though I know I can't do anything about it, I'll end up hurting a lot of people. And Yuri the most. There will be no family. At least not with me.

My thoughts get interrupted by a sweet voice. "Vic..tor..." Yuri mumbles sleepily and I smile. "Hey little angel..." I whisper and start to softly move my fingertips through his black hair. He opens his eyes and I smile when we make eye contact.

Yuri's Pov:

I look up at Victor, smiling back as I see a small smile on his face. His fingertips going through my hair feels soothing too. I let or a small sigh and snuggle into his chest carefully.

"How are you feeling?".

"I'm feeling fine Yuri, why do you ask?".

His hand with the tube connected to it caresses my cheek and I feel a couple of dry lips touching mine. Even though they are dry and it is not the most comfortable feeling, I kiss back.

"I asked because yesterday evening you weren't really doing well...".

I lean towards the nightstand and grab the Vaseline like cream he always puts on my lips before ice skating. I put some on my finger and sit up a bit, gently tracing the Russian's lips. He looks at me with a small blush and I look away bashfully.

He always does it to me, making me blush and now I do it and he blushes. That is called payback Victor.

"I'm doing perfectly well Yuri, waking up next to you." he smiles and caresses my cheek. "Get ready for training.".

My eyes widen slightly and I frown at him. "We are not going to train Victor, get that out of your head please." I say with a small frown. I see him shake his head. Why must he be so stubborn..

"Yuri we are going to train. I promised you something and I'm going to keep that promise." he answers in return and I sigh.

"Well...we go train, but you are not allowed to exhaust yourself. You are not going to run, or ice skate, or do push-ups or whatever." I compromise and I see him chuckle. The next thing I know is that I'm laying on my back with Victor pinning me down and hovering over me.

My cheeks immediately turn red. "V-Victor!" I call out. I look up at him in shock and he smiles. His smile is so sweet yet... there is something so enormously sexy about it too. I can't quite describe it.

Anyways, back to my situation. My idol is hovering over me, smiling at me and literally PINNING me down on the bed.

"Victor I swear... this is embarrassing..." I mutter and move my head away. A rough and dry hand gently grabs my jaw though and I lock eyes with him again.

"I call this... 'warming up'. To make sure you won't hurt yourself while training..." he whispers and I blush.

Before I know it, our lips are locked again. And in less than a couple seconds I am involved in a heated kiss again. I am able to pry my hand free and move it into his thinner hair.

I feel him freeze a bit when I do so. He is clearly self conscious about it. I feel bad so move my hand down his back, eventually feeling his warm and bare skin. I keep my hand there and Victor breaks the kiss, replacing the good feeling of us kissing with the amazing feeling of small kisses on my neck and collarbone.

I open my eyes slightly and look up at the ceiling. This is pleasure I am feeling at the moment... well I just never want it to stop.

"V-Victor....".

I quickly cover my mouth as soon as that escapes my mouth and the Russian male chuckles against my skin. I bite my lip in shame and look away again. I feel Victor pull back from my skin and he looks down at me.

"That was so cute..." he states.

I shake my head quickly. "No, that was embarrassing..." I mutter and look at him. He has a small blush from everything on his cheek and it looks so...hot.

"Well, I think that was enough warming up for today, wasn't Yuri? Maybe tomorrow we can try stretching~".

My eyes widen immediately again and I grab a pillow, playfully hitting him.

"Victor! That is embarrassing!".

A/N:
Yaaaaayyyyy teasing~~~~~

Hope ya liked it xD