{Chapter 4}

Victor's Pov:

God why didn't I lock the stall door behind me? There was blood in my vomit... If Yuri ever notices something is not right with me then I'm sure he won't be able to fully concentrate on his skating... I can't be the one to cause him to not win gold..

"Victor?"

I sit up quickly as I hear the Japanese male call my name.

"Yes Yuri, come in!" I say with a tired smile and watch him open the door. He walks towards me and sits next to me. For some reason he looks really nervous.. I wonder...

"Victor I have to tell you something."

"Yes Yuri? What is it? You know you can tell me anything that's on your mind.."

For some reason, I hope for a confession. I'm too afraid that when I confess, he won't focus on winning gold anymore... that is the one thing that is keeping me alive..

"Victor I... I just want to say th-... Victor what is that?"

I follow his eyes and see a little pill bottle. Goddamnit! Why am I not more careful about hiding those. His hand moves towards it to grab it and read what is on it but I grab his wrist tightly, slapping it out of his hand.

"Yuri! You can't just look at my stuff like that!"

I'm yelling at him... that is a first... This is the first time I'm yelling at him... But even if this means he'll hate me... everything better than him discovering what those pills are for...

"Victor, why are you taking p-..!"

"You don't have to know! Stop being so nosy!"

"I just-.."

"Get out!"

My eyesight goes black again. Yuri needs to leave now... I don't want him to see me like this. I'll keep up this act until he wins gold. He can't care about me when he should only care about skating.

I hear the door close and I close my eyes too, collapsing on the bed and falling into a deep... deep sleep... finally... I give in...

{The next morning, the day of the qualification series}

I fix my tie and look into the mirror. I have not talked to Yuri yet.. I wonder if he's really mad at me. Though the first big moment is here. If Yuri wins this I'm already proud. I put on my coat and walk out of my room, seeing Yuri talk with his parents.

"Yuri, good morning." I say as I walk towards them. I see him look at me with a slightly nervous look but I smile.

"Sorry about yesterday... I was just really tired okay?"

I spread my arms to give the male a big hug and he nods, giving me a hug back. I wrap my arms around him tightly. He's tense, is this my fault because I fought with him..?

"It's okay Victor... but let's go, we're late."

"Yes, come on, we're going to win this!"

And with that, we both head over towards the ice rink. Once we're there, I tie Yuri's skates for him and make sure his lips aren't chapped. He's the second one to perform. Yuri Plisetsky is first..

I watch the other Russian boy dance over the ice. Phew, this is going to be some though competition for Yuri, but I didn't expect anything else from Yurio. Once his performance ends, I give Yuri a tight hug and push him on the ice with a smile, waving at him as he takes place.

Eros... something I didn't expect Yuri to pull off as good as he does. His eyes, the way he looks at me... he told me that he was thinking about a pork cutlet bowl but could someone really be THAT in love with food?

His spins... the first two are perfect, but when he does a combination, he touches the ice. Minus points... come on Yuri! Give it your all!

I see him look at me and I give him two thumbs up. He's doing great... My heart starts to beat faster. I can feel it in my throat. Am I that nervous...? I've never been this nervous before..

"Victor!"

I turn around to see our cute little blond boy standing there with a frown. I smile and pat his head.

"Yes Yurio? What is wrong?"

He starts ranting again but I... I feel so light headed.. did I take my medicine? I didn't. Shit! I forgot.. no.. I.. for...got...

Yuri's Pov:

I end my routine and smile since it went pretty well. When I look at the place Victor was standing, I see him talking to Yurio. Oh... he missed it..

I pant slightly as I keep staring at them. But I suddenly see Victor collapse towards the ground. My eyes widen as I see Yurio is shocked too. So this is not a joke.. this is real..

"Victor!" I scream out as I skate towards him. I get off of the ice and see his body uncomfortable on the ground. I fall towards my knees and shake him.

"Victor?! Victor! Someone call an ambulance!"

Someone help...!

A/N:

Sorry for the late update! But it's here now ^^ I'm already happy with the book so far! <3