Chapter 6

Scared to go to the doctor and find out the answer, Jade again asked everyone if THOSE rumors were true. They weren't sure but said they'd heard the same rumors. By now, Jade was pissed because these the same mfrs who set her up with him. Like WHY tf would they let her get with him KNOWING about them bogus ass rumors. When she realized she wasn't going to get answers from their fake asses, she went ahead and went to the doctor. She got tested and everything — THANKFULLY no AIDS cause how tf would she be able to get rid of that shit. Shit hit the fan that he really did have a bitch out here staying with his family and pregnant with TWINS. She kicked Shaun to the curve but his babymama was AGGY when she found out about Jade. She would blow Jade's phone up complaining about her and Shaun's relationship as if Shaun wasn't just fucking her a week before. I guess she complained to Jade to make Jade leave him alone, but Jade was a grown ass or so she thought she was a grown ass woman. She left him alone for good sexually and relationship wise too but they would still joke around . He went lying to his babymama that Jade was begging him to get back with her though when in all actuality it was the other way around. Whenever he'd come over to hang with Jade's brother he'd be in her face trying to spit game.