Chapter 46

"You act like you don't even remember how we used to be. Like we never existed, like you don't even miss it. What did I do to make you treat me this way?"
- Dondria

PRESENT DAY ;

Although Twan said what he said, I couldn't for the life of me let him go... He was MY distraction, he kept me from thinking about Kel -- Twan was MY go to and now I didn't even have him anymore. Nothing's been the same between Kel and I since Twan came back into my life. Kel even went as far to publicly deny my child which hurt my soul. I know you're reading this thinking that I don't have room to be hurt considering I was just fucking Twan while pregnant when I don't even know who my baby's dad was. It was pretty pathetic, but it ain't stop me from snapping on Kel about it.

It wasn't even the fact that he denied my child, but to do it PUBLICLY after a hoe came for me over YOU is what pissed me off

It wasn't even the fact that he denied my child, but to do it PUBLICLY after a hoe came for me over YOU is what pissed me off. Like nigga how You got MY back but entertaining these hoes and telling secrets? 🤔 We hadn't even discussed the baby, so I was wanting to know how he could fix his mouth to deny my baby. Of course, I cried and vowed that I'd never fuck with him again but HE gave me the best sex I ever had and a bitch had HORMONES so I stupidly went back. Of course, all my girls were on my ass about going back to his "ain't shit" ass, but who am I to listen when I put myself in this fucked up situation. I was five months pregnant the last time I laid eyes on him. Despite how emotionally distraught I was, we had sex like we hadn't argued for the past two months about him making that status. You can't understand how easily my feelings for him changed during the sex and afterwards until you've known my past but just like that I forgave him. Of course I was mute until I got home after running from his dick and his tongue because I was pregnant asf and that shit hurts more than it normally did. I had lost my breath and everything so we didn't even get to discuss the status he'd made. Kel knew EXACTLY what he had done to me because he knows once we have sex that's all I think about it.

After all that, I still wanted Twan back because I loved him. I mean I was in love with Kel, but I knew I had to let him go because he was bad for my health. Twan, of course, ignored all my calls and everything so I was lost. Kel and I were beefing because I finally came out and told him that I don't know when I got pregnant so he may not be the father so I didn't know what to do. Bitchhhhh You don't know what sexual frustration is until you're pregnant and want some. 😠😤 Kel was holding out because I refused to return the head 😑 bitch I ain't even want head, he held me down while he ate so I don't even know why he felt some type of way about me not sucking his dick but that's what it was. I was perfectly fine with that though, it's month 6 now and Jace finally came around irritating tf out of me as usual. 🙄🙄🙄