Chapter 7

On December 31, 2015 @ 11:59, Jade texted Shaun for the last time. She vowed to stop fucking with him for good that year, left his ass in 2015 and haven't looked back since. With the new year, a whole new set of problems came for Jade. Now that Shaun was gone out of her life, she started back fucking with Jace. She really didn't have a problem with Jace, other than the fact that he played a lot. Now Jade still loved Jace and her love for him grew EVERYDAY but she was still in love with Ty whenever she saw him she thought: what if we had talked our problems out instead of avoiding one another EVERYTIME something happened.
  She believed STRONGLY in the saying "if it's meant to be it'll be." She decided to put Ty out her head for good and fuck Jace's brains out in the meantime but she couldn't take dick though so You know it was the other way around.
Well her and Jace had that going and since they were just fucking they saw other people or entertained other people. Ofc problems came with that, but since they were both stubborn they never got back together. They just fucked one another and not other people. With that being said, Jade reconnected with a guy she'd wanted since she was 15. She was 17, going on 18. He didn't want to be with her or have sex because he didn't want to go to jail (he was four years older). They built a bond overtime and video chatted and talked everyday all day.