Chapter 12

Oblivious to what the girls were doing outside, Jade's mom got dressed for bed and went to bed but then her boyfriend came beating on the door. He was the DJ for the party and had the money they collected so she thought nothing of it until he asked "what them girls outside doing? Playing hide and seek?" This shocked Jade's mom so she responded "them couldn't have been the same girls because they left with their aunt about 30 minutes ago." Of couuurse Jade knew that wasn't the case so she just listened and acted shocked. 😹😐 Then her mom went outside to look for them and they had jumped in some truck down the street.
Jade's mother looked at her and told her "call them and tell them to come back to this house" She did as she was told but to only get attitude from the girls telling her that it was one of their dads in the truck. Ofc it was a young nigga though and Jade's moms bf knew that. Then the girls felt some type of way and disrespected Jade's mom when she talked to them so Jade got mad and snapped on their ass. Ofc this pissed the girls off so they decided to talk bad about Jade at the girls' whose house they went to. 🚮 One of the bitches was a booster 💀 she had stolen Jade's jumpsuit and talked about how she should take it back to her and she'd thrown it on the floor but somehow it got back in her bag but no one seen her put it back. 🚮
I'm sure Y'all wondering how JADE knew all of this but it was simple: hoes get mad and hoes talk. Now Jade wanted to wear her jumpsuit to church that Sunday after her party and couldn't find it. It was until she got on Facebook that Wednesday that she seen the lil hoe had snapped it up in HER shit that she didn't even ask for. 😕 Now Jade being her PETTY self did a side by side and also commented: "this looks familiar, I remember I bought it for my brothers class night last year." The girl didn't even comment back, just deleted the picture. 🤗 but Jade wasn't on allat, when her and the girl exchanged words about her disrespecting her mom she got too hype and Jade called her out.