Chapter 10

After all this went down, life just wasn't the same for Jade. I mean YEAH, life went on and she made new 'friends' but shit aside from getting jumped she really didn't remember shit that happened in the month of February. So here Jade was feeling depressed and alone in the world when it's supposed to be the BEST month of her Year. Jade was so depressed that she didn't know what to do. Her heart felt broke LITERALLY so she got pettier and more trifling. She vowed to never make any new friends again.
  Well her PARTY came and it seemed like EVERYTHING went wrong the night of but then shit started to look out an hour after. She was late to her own party though, but all the lap dances she received made up for how pissed off she was before she got there. Those bitches she was with that night even switched up. 🚮 They planned to go to someone else's house after the party even though they were supposed to spend the night at her house. Now Jade's mom was strict, but not that strict. She'd let You do ANYTHING as long as You asked and it was something that wouldn't cause any extra problems. Now the girls she spent her birthday with, they were from out of town and was supposed to spend the night at her house but they decided to sneak out to be some hoes.