Chapter 8

Things started to get hectic in Jade's life around the time of her birthday. She planned on having to parties for her and her homegirl, Meesh's birthday. Ready to turn up, she never thought her "squad" would turn up on her. Yes, them bitches switched up. LUCKILY too much damage didn't get done to her. They just snatched her edges and left her with a light headache.

After spending the night arguing with her girls, Jade walked her bold ass through the school as if she couldn't be touched cause she had never been touched before. Jade had underestimated a couple weak bitches, the same ones she saved from asswhoopings EVERY FUCKING DAY. But she should've known it was going to happen sooner or later because bitches loved to hate her because how sure of her self she was.

While changing classes, Jade was jumped by the weaker two of the bunch. If You seen the fight, You wouldn't have even called it a fight. You think they were reenacting something, shit was pure comedy. It was SO FUNNY that Jade didn't even fight back, she laughed instead. It was so fucked up how the tables turned though. Not only was her cousin recording her getting jumped, but her best friend stood by and watched. This is the same best friend who she was always defending for being a hoe and fucking with everyone's boyfriend, husband or babydaddy.