Chapter 34

Three weeks go then I remember how I'd been with Kel, Twan, Kjay & Jace all in a two month span so I don't know who could be the father. I mean I KNOW who it could be but I don't even know when I got pregnant cause my cycle so damn irregular I can't go based off it. 😒 So here I am pregnant, don't know how many months or shit. I just told the doctor when I THOUGHT I got pregnant. Call me what You want but I ain't a hoe though, I just was doing too much.
     The CRAZY part is I can't take dick, I be running like it's a track race so I was at a loss for words when I got the news. I could dwell on it forever though so I just decided to tell all of them I was pregnant. Of course they all said they hadn't nutted in me or shit, but that was fine too. I was tripping, I was low maintenance-- food and duck made me happy.
  Time flew as before You know it, it was summertime. Now when I first found out I was pregnant, I told Twan and he didn't trip and he treated me like a queen. Even though we didn't know whether I was pregnant already when we got back together or he's the father, he spoiled me. He would exercise would me DAILY, and give me body rubs and baby the head was unlimited even though I used to run from that too. 😹I should've known it wasn't all that it seemed though, I mean my boyfriend was faithful but too much was going on at the time.