Prologue

cra·zy
/ˈkrāzē/
adjective:
mentally deranged, esp. as manifested in a wild or aggressive way

noun: a mentally deranged person

Amber Lytes Insane Asylum: Home of the mentally insane

Sapphire Jones is crazy and has been in The Asylum for five years only seeing the outside world once a year. Harry Styles was a boy band member that simply went crazy. Them being roommates is one if the worst and best combinations that could have happened.

"So what's your name you never told me." Harry wondered.

"Well the people here call me crazy but you can call me Sapphire." she responded and continued spraying the red spray paint on the wall.

"Is that your real name?"

"Yup, I don't know why but it is." Sapphire responded. Harry nodded and looked over at what she was putting on the wall.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked as she continued to spray paint the wall as he watched.

"I have been here for five years Harry, did you know that?" she asked her roommate of three days.

"No I didn't." he responded and looked Sapphire in the eyes and she looked away.

"WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?!" she questioned the boy.

"What do you mean?"

"Looking me in the eyes, nobody does that to me!"

"I'm sorry." Harry said and shrunk down into his bed, or should we say cushion cause that's all they really give them. She continued to spray paint the wall and when she was done she turned to Harry and he looked at it.

"Welcome to hell Harry, and I'm going to tell you now, you wont enjoy your stay.

©2014-BrookeWuzHere

A/N on the side is Sapphire Jones and trailer