[4]

Sapphires POV

Harry and I woke up the next day to a banging on our door then the white door opened and two of the guard people and three nurses/doctors came in.

"It's time Crazy." they said and looked strait at me.

"No." I said and started backing up into the corner of the room.

"Hey it's going to be fine." one of the Doctors said.

"No it's not."

"Grab her." the Nurse said. The security guards came over and started to try and drag me out of the room.

Harry's POV

They  took Sapphire and dragged her out of the room. She was thrashing around and screaming hitting everyone she could, including me at one point. But I didn't take it to heart cause something bad or scary was happening to her and I didn't know what it was so I had no room to judge her about it. it took over twenty minutes to get her out of the room cause she's pretty strong. I learned that the first day I was admitted here. I stared at the door for a while wondering what the hell was happening to her. I didn't know that what was actually happening, she has had to do for six years.

Sapphires POV

They dragged me through the entire place just to get to that dark, scary, room that I was put in once every two weeks. They came in and they carried my pills and one of my biggest fears here, the needle.

"Don't worry Crazy you've done this before." The doctor said and he put a mask on me that had sleeping gas in it so I could sleep. I try to resist it as much as possible and stay awake for as long as I can.

Narrator POV

Once Sapphire fell asleep the doctors got to work. They gave her three of her five medicines she has to take every month. They gave her three shots in the arm. Then they waited for her to wake up and they made her take her special pills and her pills she has to take everyday. The special pills made her drowsy so they had to carry her back to her room and they tossed her on the bed then left.

Harry's POV

About an hour later, the doctors came back in our room and they threw her unconscious body on the bed then left not saying a word to me. I walked over to her bed and shook her a bit. She didn't flinch. I assumed she was just tired and they carried her back here but, then I saw marks on her arms that were bleeding a little so I shook her until she woke up.

"AHHH, oh it's just you, you scared the shit out if me." she said sitting up slowly. She looked at her arm and sighed.

"What did they do?" I asked.

"They have to give me these shots to I guess, keep me sane but all they do is make me crazy, and they don't do anything."

"Well then why do they keeping doing it."

"Because they have to."

"That's bullshit, do they know that the shots don't work?"

"Nope, they think they are slowly working cause they make me pass out, but really they just don't cover up my shot marks so I bleed a lot and my pills make me sleepy also."

"Oh........this place is stupid." I said and laid back against the wall.

"It might be ,but I never would have met you." she said leaning up against me.

"True." I said and kissed her nose. We sat in silence and I rubbed my thumb on her hand as we held hands. She stared blankly at the wall and her pupils started getting bigger and bigger, but she wasn't doing anything but staring at the wall. I waved my hand in front of her face and she didn't blink or flinch, just sat there staring at the wall.

"Sapphire?"

"This place turns people into monsters, they try to make healthy minds, but all they so is turn people's lives into an even scarier living nightmare."

Hey guys so I hope you like this update, um, I know its short im sorry blah blah insert excuse here and all that shart, but yeah ill update again soon thank you all for reading and ill see you mudda fukas soon BYEEE~Brooke