[24]

-Sapphire-

"Are you being serious?!" Harry asked. 

"Yes I am being serious, you two are able to come home now. If you come to the Washington State Police Department, we will give you both plane tickets back home."

"This is amazing," I said. I looked at the door and asked Lu-tenet a question, "wait, can we bring four people?"

"Um, sure who are they?"

"The four people we have been living with."

"Yes, we'll pay for their tickets as well."

"Thank you so much, for everything you have done to keep us safe."

"No problem, see you soon."

"Wait!" Harry piped in, "how are we going to get to Washington?"

"You don't have a car or anything to get here with?"

"No, do you have a way to pick us up?" Harry asked.

"We could pick all six of you up by helicopter."

"You would do that?" 

"Of course, we will be there to pick you all up tomorrow morning at around eight in the morning, can I ave your location?" Lu-tenet asked. Harry gave him the address, and I walked back into the living room to tell everyone the plan. 

"Hey." I said, sitting on the couch. I grabbed the remote and turned off the television.

"I have some news. First of all, they caught the men who were chasing after us."

"That's great!" Tomas said.

"But, that's not all. They want to come pick us all up tomorrow at eight in the morning in a helicopter and take us to Washington where we will go on a plane and all six of us will be flown to Harry's hometown, and we want you all to come with us. Harry and I had a discussion last night, and he said if we were able to go back home, we could bring all of you to his mums house if you wanted."

"That would be awesome!" Katie said, "can we?" She asked my grandfather. Everyone looked at him.

"I guess it would be nice to be out there for the wedding anyway." He said and smiled. I jumped off the couch and ran over to were he was sitting and tackled him into a hug. 

"Thank you, so much." I whispered. 

"Anything for you honey." He whispered back. Harry came back into the living room and sat in my spot on the couch. 

"So I'm guessing they're coming with us?" Harry asked.  I walked over to him and sat on his lap.

"Yup." I said, and kissed his nose. "I have to call Amy!" I said. She'll be so happy to hear what's happening. I picked up the land-line and dialed Amy's number, but something strange happened. 

"The number you have called, has been disconnected." 

"What?" I whispered.

-Two days after leaving Amy's house- 

-Narrator-

Amy couldn't stop smiling for those next two days, but she didn't realize those would be the last two days of her life. She was in the middle of eating dinner in her quiet dining room, when she heard footsteps crunching under the leaves outside. She stood up and looked out her window and saw nothing but the trees outside. Amy shrugged and sat down, continuing to eat her sandwich. Then, something else happened, her backdoor creaked. She swallowed her last bite of food, grabbed her semi-hot pan from the stove and slowly walked towards the back of her house. Muddy footprints were left on the hardwood floor, and she gasped running to get her phone from her living room. Once she got her phone in her hands, it was dead. Somebody had taken her battery out of her phone. Tears were rushing down her face as she ran to the one land line that she had in her house, and the wire was cut in half . 

"No." she whispered to herself. 

"Yes." said a manly voice behind her. Amy's eyes got as big as they possibly could, and she slowly turned around. A big, muscly man was about five inches away from her own body. Her nose almost touched his chest they were that close. The man stepped back and he had another person with him as well. Another huge man, except this man was completely bald. 

"Wh-what do you want from me, I-I can give you anything you want from my house, money, furniture, anything you want."

"Oh, we don't want your stupid money, we want to know where they are."

"Who?" Amy asked, and five seconds later she got it. "You guys are the ones chasing Sapphire and Harry!"

"Well look who figured us out. Just tell us where they are and we will spare your life."

"No I most certainly am not going to tell you." Amy said, assertively. The bald man, who's name she still does not know, looked at the other man and they nodded to each other. They ran at Amy, tackling her to the ground and instantly knocking her out, then the bald man, Mike, picked up her body and tied her to one of her chairs in the kitchen. About an hour later, she was finally awake. 

"Whe-where am I?" Amy said.

"Wakey wakey princess." Mike sneered. 

"HELP!" Amy screamed repeatedly. 

"Nobody will hear you dip shit, we are in the middle of no where, now where were we."  Alec, the other man, said and pressed a gun against Amy's forehead. Amy drew in a breath and screamed.

"OKAY I WILL TELL YOU." That's when Alec put down the gun and Mike walked to the back of the chair, and untying her. She stood up and explained the whole story. Both men nodded and they started walking towards the back, where they came in from. Mike stopped in his tracks and felt his pockets. 

"Oh I forgot my phone." he said. Mike walked back over to the kitchen counter and grabbed his phone. Walking back he stopped and smiled at Amy, before taking his knife and slitting her throat. Amy fell to the floor and was gasping for air. Mike decided to help her even more and stab her multiple times in the chest, and he left the knife in her heart. He sighed with relief and took off his rubber gloves and shoved it in his pocket. He took out his gun and shot a bullet through her head, watching it explode. Both men laughed with pleasure. They left the scene with two pieces of evidence left behind. A glove had fallen on the floor, and on that glove, was the DNA of Mike. 

A/N

Heyyy everybody! I'm sorry i have not updated in forever, i have just started high school and omf i have had so much homework, and i decided before going to Chicago tomorrow, i would update for you guys. :))))))))))))) I love you all and wish me and mah main girl Artci_Ashton_Irwin luck! 

~BrookeWuzHere