[5]

Sapphire's POV

"We have to do something about this." Harry said rubbing his arm. He just got shots.

"What do you mean?"

"We need to get out of here." he said.

"Well, how?" I said and smiled.

"I have an idea, but It may take a while to do."

"Styles, I'd do anything to get out of here."

"Well here's my idea, since we are on the first floor of this place when they take us to get shots again we just stab them with it and make a run for the front."

"That's to obvious." I said, leaning my back up against the cold wall. I sat staring at the wall until I got an idea.

"Our mattresses!" I said.

"What do you mean?"

I crawled over to him and whispered in his ear just incase anyone was able to hear me. "I have thought of this before but never really expected to do this, so we cut a hole in the mattress so we can fit in it, I got scissors don't worry, and-" he stopped me.

"Why and how do you have scissors?"

"I have my ways," I said and smiled, "anyway we can just hide the mattress stuff behind the bed and when they come to look for us we will be in the bed, then they will look for us. While they are doing that we can sneak out and I have a place that we can go to hide." I finished what I was saying and looked at Harry. He was smiling and he hugged me and kissed me cheek.

"So when can we start?"

"After lunch." I said, and just like it was planned, they slammed on our door and opened it to take us to lunch. They dragged Harry out and tried to put me in my ropes.

Harry's POV

They tried to put her in her ropes but she turned and slapped to man making a mark on his face that started bleeding. Two other men picked her up and started to take her somewhere else while I went to lunch. I sat in the room full of crazy people eating cold chicken soup. I pretty sure when I get out I'm never going to eat chicken again. I was done eating and I was not taken back to my room, they took me where Sapphire was. She was in dark room with things on her eyes that keep her eyes open. She was watching some thing on normality. The people started putting me into a chair and they strapped me down and put the eye clamps on my eye lids.

Sapphires POV

Harry was put down next to me and we were sat there for about a half hour until they put us back into our room. Harry fell to the ground and crawled over to the corner of the room and slowly rocked back and forth.

"Ring around the rosie what do you suppose we, can do to fight the darkness in which we drown" he whispered to himself.

Hey everyone! How yallz doin. anyway sorry for the short chapter again, but the next chapter will be fabulous!! Sooooo i'll update probably next Sunday bbys or later this week like Friday. Thanks for reading! Stay Strong and Fabulous! BYEEE~Brooke