[19]

~Before~

Demons: Possession: Abilities 

-Narrator- 

That night something happened that would change their lives, forever. In the corner of the bedroom, there was a dark silhouette with something in it's hand. The figure slowly walked over towards Sapphire's bed and stopped at the end of it. Now, in the light from the lamp, there was a translucent figure with very ratty clothes and gross hair with dirt and bugs in it. His hands and wrists were dripping blood and there were bits of glass in the figures wrists. Looking at the front view, they had a huge smirk on their face and their eyes were bloodshot. Seeing the face up close, you could figure out who it was, Sapphire's father. Taking his bloody screwdriver and lightly tapping her foot, Sapphire sat straight up and her eyes trailed to the figures face. Her eyes widened in fear and pushed herself as close as she could to the wall and tried to look for a weapon. Her father's ghost was slowly walked over to her and Sapphire had no time to find a weapon, so she decided to make a run for it. She ran out the bedroom door, heading to Amy's room. On her way there, she was knocked down and cornered by her father's ghost. 

"Well well well, I told you I would be back." Levi, her father, said.

"What the hell are you doing here?" 

"Keeping my promise." He said. Just then, Levi's soul entered Sapphire's body taking over everything she did, but he was not able to control the thoughts in her mind. Rummaging through the house, Levi was making Sapphire throw everything around the house, making so much noise that Amy woke up.

*Twenty Minutes earlier*

Sapphire had started running away and then, someone else decided to make a visit. Another figure came through the window, also translucent. There was a rope tied around his neck, and a razor blade stuck in his left wrist. His hair went across his forehead and his eyes were a piercing blue, with veins popping through. The lifeless figure walked over to Harry's bedside and lightly touched his messy hair. Harry jerked back at the contact and looked at the translucent figure.

"Louis?" he said shocked.

"Hi Harry." Louis whispered.

"You're back?" Harry said, with tears streaming down his face.

"Not for long Harry, I have to do something." 

"What?" 

"I'm going to help you." 

"Help me with what Lou?" Harry asked. Louis didn't say anything, he just picked up a throw pillow and dropped it on the ground.

"Oops?" Louis said with a smirk.

"Hi." Harry said, smiling wide at his best friend. Then, they heard banging and loud footsteps. 

"What was that sound?" Harry asked.

"I don't know, Harry I'm going to do something to save Sapphires life and yours."

"What are you doing?" Harry asked Louis with much anxiety building up in him. Louis then, just like Levi did, took over Harry's body and made him run towards the noise. They both could see, and they saw Sapphire's body being controlled by somebody, but they were not able to find out who. Then Amy came running out of her room while Louis was trying to fight off Levi.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING TO YOU GUYS?!" Amy screamed in terror. Levi then made Sapphire look over at Amy and run towards her trying to attack her. 

"SAPPHIRE GET AWAY!" Amy screamed. Sapphires uncontrollable body lunged over to Amy, scratching and biting her. 

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Amy screamed. Louis ran over to them and pulled Levi off of Amy. Levi gave up and escaped Sapphire's body, leaving her to fall to the ground. 

"Get out of here." Sapphire demanded.

"Fine, but don't miss me." Levi said smiling. Then he drifted off and he was no where to be seen. Louis then left Harry's body and stood there next to him. Sapphire stood up and Amy looked around in shock.

"What was that?" Amy said.

"I don't know." Harry responded. Sapphire ran over to Harry and they hugged tight. He kissed her cheek, then roughly kissed her lips. Sapphire let go of Harry and looked over to Amy.

"I- I'm so sorry." Sapphire stuttered.

"It's fine." Amy responded, bringing Sapphire in for a hug. Then, they both finally noticed Louis.

"Who is that?" Amy asked.

"I'm Louis." he said, waving. Sapphire and Amy gasped when they saw the razor stuck in his wrist. Sapphire walked over to him and attempted to touch his wrist, but her hand went right through it. They made eye contact for a second, then they all gathered around the dinner table. 

"So you're Harry's best friend?" Sapphire asked.

"Yep, and you're Harry's girlfriend?"

"That's me." she responded. Sapphire looked at the rope around his neck and followed it down to the end of the rope where there was a broken light bulb. She new what happened, but she didn't want to mention it. They talked for a while and then Louis asked Harry to focus on the stuffed bear on the counter.

"Why?"

"Just trust me, clear your mind of anything else. Just focus on the bear." Louis told him. He stared at the bear and cleared his mind as he was told. Then, the bear started to float. Harry's eyes got wide, and the bear fell on the floor. They all looked at him, then at Louis.

"How did you do that?" Sapphire asked.

"Louis, what just happened?" Amy asked him.

"I have learned that whenever somebody gets possessed, they end up getting some type of special power."

"What's mine?" Sapphire asked.

"Think of a family member who has died." Louis said.

"Okay, now what."

"Close your eyes for five seconds, then open them." he told her. She counted to five in her head and opened her eyes to see, yet again, a figure walking over to her.

"Can anyone else see her?" Sapphire questioned.

"Only me." Louis said. Sapphire got a closer look at the woman walking towards her.

"Hello Sapphire." the lady said.

"Grandma?"

A/N 

Heyyy everybody!!!!!!!!!!11 Im so sorry for not updating in a VERY long time i was just really busy the past two weeks because i surprisingly have a social life.....who new. Anywhore i will try to not make the waiting time for this update as long next time:) Love you all BYEEE~Brooke