[8]

mur·der

/ˈmərdər/

noun: the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another

Sapphires POV

I woke up the next morning with a wave of panic. Harry and I both heard a muffled scream coming from the secret room.

"Lets go listen." he said. We both put our ears up to the closed, cold tunnel and listened carefully. The only noise that we heard was our heavy breathing, well for the time being anyway, then we heard a voice.

"You'll have to stay quiet, or else we will have to kill you, even slower."

"Please! Stop!" said a little girl voice.

"I know her." I whispered.

"Who is she?" Harry whispered to me.

"Jess, she's only ten."

"Why was she put in here?"

"The reason the rest of us are here, she was crazy, but she doesn't deserve what they're doing to her.

We heard a high pitched, ear piercing scream

Then silence

Then a slamming locker

The a slamming door

"Oh my God, the killed her."

"It's starting. " Harry said.

"We have to get out of here, and fast." I said and I jumped down from Harry's bed and went over to mine grabbing my scissors by the sharp part, accidentally cutting my hand a few times.

"Get on your bed like this." I said and showed him a position were he was laying on his side with his knees up to his chest. I grabbed a marker and traced around his body making a square as small as i could getting around his body.

"Okay you can get up weirdo." I said.

"What are you doing?" he wondered.

"Starting to escape." I said and winked.

"This is why you're the smart one." I cut off the top of the bed so we had a lid to put on top of us when we hide.

"Can you trace around me?" I asked him.

"What's the magic word?" he said with a smirk.

"Please?"

"Okay" he smiled and kissed my cheek. I laid on my bed and he traced around me, making as small a square he could . I got up and cut top off and we started to take the fluff and sponge pieces that made up the square we were going to hid in.

"Where are we sleeping tonight?" he asked.

"In our squares, we gotta break'em in!" I said. He laughed, came over and kissed me.

"I'm scared," I said and he looked me in the eyes, "what if we don't make it out alive?"

"We will babe, I promise." he said and hugged me. You know how promises shouldn't be broken? Well i had a feeling that this one might just get broken. Two hours later they came to take us to lunch. I wasn't going to eat but since they dont give us breakfast I figured I should eat.I went and ate as fast as i could. Harry was telling me to stop before I barf. We finished our food and had to take our pills. When the guard saw I was resisting to take them, he slapped me, so I decided to do something. I hid my pills im my hand and pretended to take them and i told Harry to do the same. We hid them in our hands and stuffed them in our pockets on our way back to our room.

"Why did you want me to not take my pills?" Harry asked me.

"I just wanted to know what would happen to us if we didn't take them, you know just to see if they actually work."

"It would be nice to know that cause then we could just stop taking them."

"Yeah and if we get out I was planning to do something to get these people running the place in jail."

"And we can use the pills against them."

"Took the words right out of my mouth." I said and smiled. We went back to digging out our squares until they were completely empty. That night while I was laying in my square I wrote in my journal.

Dear Journal,

                 Harry and I are planning to escape soon. We have been planning out the escape and it's going to happen. We need to get out of here before they kill us. I know they would, they want to. And they always love to get what they want. Well, not anymore. Harry and I decided to stop taking our pills they give us. We figured they don't do anything, they're just pain pills. I wanted to save them because if all else fails, we have another way of getting out. For now I'm storing them in my zip up pocket. We also decided that the only way to make this escape possible is to kill the two head men Patrick and Dan. They are brothers and they have a plan, to kill all of us before we kill them. But that plan isn't going to work. We are going to kill them, run away and inform the police then have everyone else saved from this hell hole. We also found a tape recorder, and we are going to record our entire journey of the escape and play it when we go to court. I know we are going to have to go there sooner of later. I'll keep updated about what's going on.

                                                                   ~Sapphire Jones

"Sapphire, what happens if we can't make it out?"

"The real reason why I'm having us save those pills. We are not staying here if we don't get out."

"So what will we do?"

"We kill ourselves."

|| Hey peoples! Hope you like this update! So what do you thinks going to happen? Are they going to get out or not? Who do you think the asylum will kill next?  Leave your comments below! Thank you for reading! Love you all! and I'm not just saying that Till next time...

                                                                              ~BrookeWuzHere