[10]

*Harry's POV*

I woke up this morning and decided to not wake up Sapphire until we had to go to lunch. I took off my shirt and looked into a mirror that was hidden behind a cabinet in this room and looked at my back. It's weird to think of this but these scars that are going to be on our backs forever is a symbol of what we have been through and what we have over come and our love and trust that we have for each other. I smiled and turned around so I saw my chest and stomach. Covered in scars. I have been in physical fights that have left me with many physical and mental scars that will never go away. I don't want my physical scars to go away because I have won all the fights I have been in and they give me the only pride I have in myself. I love seeing my scars, but I hate seeing my mental scars. I feel the pain all throughout my body and it's something that will not go away. Everyday I have breakdowns when Sapphire isn't around. I have panic attacks kind of like she does when she wakes up but mine are just randomly when I hear some scary noise. Some might call me a coward, but if you were where I am. You would be the exact same way. I sighed and put my shirt back on and sat over by Sapphires bed. I heard the foot steps of the guards so I shook her awake.

"It's time for lunch babe."

"Okay." she responded. She got up and put her sweater on. She slept in so late because of the long night we had last night. It was an emotional roller coaster. They slammed their fists against the door and we did the same back then they opened the door and I think you know what happened next. I was grabbed by my wrists and Sapphire was again forced into her ropes and trying to fight it as much as possible. Every time we come back from lunch she has rope burn on her wrists because she struggles so much trying to get out. We were taken to eat our lunch and we got to take some bread back to our room and eat that with some water. No wonder everyone here is sick and extremely skinny. They don't give us the things we need to survive, but that's what they don't want us to do....Survive. Whenever you looked at someone in this place they look deranged, helpless, hopeless, starved and depressed. Which basically describes this place in just those few words.

"Do you want to know what makes me love you so much" I asked Sapphire.

"Uh, sure tell me."

 "Your not like all of the other girls I have met, you have this aspect about you that just makes my love you and just want to hold you when you feel sad. You are a very independent person which I something I love about you. You always try to do things first and when you can't do it you ask for someone to tell you how it should be done, and when that fails then you ask them to do it. You also stand up for what you believe is right and you stand up for other people. You can do anything you set your mind to and you have the funniest personality. You're a huge inspiration for me because everything you have been through and now that we have been together I feel like it makes we find all the little things that you do like when you laugh you get crinkles by your nose and around your eyes. And when you smile, you make me smile. When you're tired you talk so quiet and it's so adorable. I just  love everything about you and your so amazing."

She smiled and kissed me, "Well harry, I love that you can stand up for me and you saved my life and you are a truly kind person. You have all of these beautiful inside and outside features. Your perspective on life is amazing. Even hen you think we won't make it, you have this little sparkle of hope in your eyes and you never fully give up. I have also noticed the little things that you do, like when you eat you stick your tongue out first then you take a bite. And when you get happy about things your eyes get a lighter shade of green, and when your sad they get kind of turquoise and when you're mad they get a dark green. Also when you're mad your veins show in your forehead when you are really angry and it shows your really aggressive side, which I love. As well as your caring side. And what can I say, I'm a sucker for insane people." she said and giggled at the end.

"I love you," I said and kissed her lips, "so much."

"I love you to." she said and kissed me back. I put my hand up her shirt and rubbed her back and moved closer to her. I moved down and kissed her neck and she ran her hands through my hair, and she brought my head back up and kissed my lips again. I brought her down to the floor not breaking our kiss and she hovered over top of me and she kissed my jaw line and neck taking off my shirt. I put my hand in her back pocket and she kissed my chest. I licked her bottom lip and she granted me entrance, and we fought for dominance until I finally won and she giggled. She took of her shirt revealing her sleeve of tattoos and her belly button piercing. I kissed her visible collar bone and bit at her neck. She moaned and I bit even harder making sure that it would leave a bruise later. I smiled as I kissed her neck and she took off her pants not breaking our kiss. I took off mine also and I flipped us over so I was over top of her. I kissed her nose going to her nose, down her neck and jawline, her chest and collar bones. Going down to her stomach and hips. I kissed her legs and moved back up and kissed her lips and I slipped on hand down her underwear and gripped her bum. She played with the waist band of my boxers and she scraped her nails softly up and down my side making me get shivers. She started to take off my boxers when we got a loud knock on the door.

"Styles,Jones come to the door!" I groaned and got up then helped Sapphire off the floor. We got on our clothes and I kissed her cheek.

We walked over to the door and knocked loudly back on it and he opened it up.

"What do you want?" Sapphire asked.

"It's time." Sapphires eyes got wide and her pupils got large Then I realized what was happening.

||Hey everyone how ya doin? Thanks for reading this chapter, I am really thankful for all of you because o never thought that people would actually like my writing and the fact that you all do is amazing and im thankful for all of you. I just hope that this story entertains you and im glad some of you like it<3  I love you all and stay safe and strong! love you!!

                                                  Until next time

                                                         ~BrookeWuzHere