[1]

1 hour before.......

Harry being interrogated :

"Why am I even here." he asked.

"Lets see, stabbing, murdering, burning," the interrogator looked at the curly haired lad, "do I dare to go on?" he asked Harry. Harry just looked at the ground.

"Now Harry, your roommate is a girl and she is very dangerous. Try your best not to make her mad, and if she wants to she will tell you about herself but don't expect anything." Harry nodded and looked at the man.

"You're going to have to stay here for a while as I try to get your roommate under control about having to share her cel-room, her room with you."

"Okay."

*Harry's POV*

"Mr. Styles your room and roommate is ready for you." I nodded and stood up. 'I don't belong here' I thought to myself. 'I'm not crazy like them' . He led me to a room not like the other ones that had one bar wall, but this one had all white walls. I walked in and there she was, my roommate sitting on her bed, but her feet were chained to the wall and she could only walk about two meters then that was it. I think it was so she couldn't get to me because they said she was dangerous.

"Here you go Harry." the worker said and closed the door behind him leaving the girl with fading purple hair and me in the room. I studied her, her eyes were bloodshot, she was wearing really old jeans and a grey t-shirt with the sides cut out and you could see her bra on the sides and you could also see her sleeve of tattoos and it left me wondering how she stayed warm but I spotted a huge hoodie in the corner wotted into a ball. Her hair was knotted and it looked like it hasn't been brushed in a while. She also had paint on her hands and there was paintings all over the walls.

"I'm Harry." I said trying to make conversation.

"How about you shut the fuck up." she said and gave me and icy cold glare. I raised my hands in defense. I played with my hands as she pulled on her chains to get her feet loose. She broke the chains and looked at me, and I thought for a minute that she was going to hurt me but all she did was start screaming and banging on the door for someone to open it.

" WHAT DO YOU WANT!" the guard screamed at her once he opened the door.

"Give us food." she demanded gesturing towards me and herself.

"Fine." he huffed and closed the door and tem minutes later he came back with two bowels of soup, half a loaf if bread and a gallon of water.

"This'll last you 'till lunch tomorrow." he said practically throwing the bread at me and the water while she took the soup. It just looked like noodles in luke-warm water but it will do. We sat on the floor and I tore off half of the bread and gave it to her. She handed me the soup and we had the jug of water open beside us.

"Is this what they normally give you guys?"

"They give us soup with chicken and vegetables at lunch, but this is what we mostly get." I nodded and continued eating. Once we were done I put on my hoodie and she put on hers and we went to bed but of course I couldn't sleep so I tried my best and got in about four hours.

* Three days later, walking back to the room after lunch*

Like she said, chicken and vegetables was added in the soup. We were walking back to our room and she was being dragged by ropes because I heard people talking about how whenever she gets out of the room she is always trying to escape and I wouldn't blame the girl. We got back to the room and she took out a can of spray paint and started painting on the wall.

"So what's your name you never told me." I wondered.

"Well the people here call me crazy but you can call me Sapphire." she responded and continued spraying the red spray paint on the wall.

"Is that your real name?"

"Yup, I don't know why but it is." Sapphire responded.I nodded and looked over at what she was putting on the wall.

"What are you doing?"I asked as she continued to spray paint the wall as I watched.

"I have been here for five years Harry, did you know that?" she asked me.

"No I didn't." I responded and looked Sapphire in the eyes and she looked away.

"WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?!" she questioned the boy.

"What do you mean?"

"Looking me in the eyes, nobody does that to me!"

"I'm sorry." I said and shrunk down into my bed, or should I say cushion cause that's all they really give us. She continued to spray paint the wall and when she was done she turned to me and I looked at it.

"Welcome to hell Harry, and I'm going to tell you now, you wont enjoy your stay."

Heyyyy everyone thanks for reading the first chapter. I hope you like it as much as I do and i hope you come back for the next chapter!! love ya! <3 BYEEE~Brooke